watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Diarra

Started by BedsFFC, January 14, 2013, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

Anyone know if he is close to a return or even if he is back in training.

He does make a big difference

Andy_M

He makes more than a big difference. He makes a HUGE difference. In my eyes it's no coincidence that our form has dropped dramatically since he's been out the team.

You don't play for Real Madrid if you're not a class player. He is still class, just a bit slower than he used to be.
@got_maile

Burt

Out until 30 January at the earliest, according to physioroom.com

Drake44444

Very good player, he has been missing definitely.

But this can be expected, as he is injury prone.  Can't be relied upon long term.

JackyFulham90

Such a shame he is a quality player, a fully fit Diarra would make a massive difference to our midfield especially with Kara & Sidwell playing so well , I would keep him next season because he can make a difference but he can't be relied on as our midfield general as he is always injured

CurryForMario

I think him and Kara could be a great combo - Sidwell is a bit inconsistent sometimes, but is great back up.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

MasterHaynes

Quote from: CurryForMario on January 14, 2013, 04:50:55 PM
I think him and Kara could be a great combo - Sidwell is a bit inconsistent sometimes, but is great back up.
Or to play alonside them in a 3 man midfield with Ruiz and Beba up front

michaelread

need him back absolutely desperately

CurryForMario

Quote from: MasterHaynes on January 14, 2013, 06:24:07 PM
Quote from: CurryForMario on January 14, 2013, 04:50:55 PM
Or to play alonside them in a 3 man midfield with Ruiz and Beba up front

I was about to say who would you play on the wings? And now I'm wondering whether we should try 3 centre backs and have reither and richardson/riise/briggs as wing backs. that could be quite interesting.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!