watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

what i feared would happen has happened

Started by cookie123, January 14, 2013, 11:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie123

We continue to rely on our "mid table" status and insist we'll be okay, i am so frustrated that noone seems to give a monkeys about our team getting relegated, weve become conplacent. With jol at the helm we lack drive, we are playing boring football thats not wining games, then i look at al fayed who seems to be fine with jol sending our team to the championship. We are weak and cant perform and need some strong players like clint and moussa, but we dont have them. its all very well waiting until summer to get the "talent" but we will be in the championship then and wont be signing any talent, we need to sign players NOW. we lack drive, ambition and passion. I find it embarassing to watch this happen to us.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

I have read a version of this post several times each season, for the last 10 or 11 seasons,  Have a little more faith in Jol and if you can't manage that, trust MAF,,,

cookie123

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on January 14, 2013, 11:19:10 PM
I have read a version of this post several times each season, for the last 10 or 11 seasons,  Have a little more faith in Jol and if you can't manage that, trust MAF,,,
believe me im trying but this season in particular seems notably lackluster, its just frustrating that after seemingly taking a step forward last season wete willingly taking 2 sreps back!

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: cookie123 on January 14, 2013, 11:23:19 PM
Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on January 14, 2013, 11:19:10 PM
believe me im trying but this season in particular seems notably lackluster, its just frustrating that after seemingly taking a step forward last season wete willingly taking 2 sreps back!

I can't argue with you on that but I believe that we should trust Jol and MAF to get us out of trouble, Now wether that remains the best policy at the end of the season, I am not so sure,

wolves sacked their manager  last season and probably didn't win a game afterwards

DJinNJ

What I find embarrassing is people freaking out about relegation when the bookies have us, at worst, at 12/1. Not that bookies know everything, as the odds on Jol being the next manager to go are absurd, but the only people who seem to think Fulham are likely to go down are a bunch of panicky Fulham fans. I don't think I'm complacent about the possibility, just don't waste my time worrying about things that aren't terribly likely to happen.