watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR are absolutely Pathetic

Started by ChesterTheTabby, January 15, 2013, 05:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

All season they have thought that they can buy their way out of relegation. They are turning into leeds.. buying Remy, seriously.
I seriously hope they get relegated. Not to mention they are going to be in debt for a decade.  092.gif
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Roberty

They haven't signed any of these guys yet - but it does let everyone know that they are available.
If you remember the Crouch scenario - we were the high bidder but the player wanted to go elsewhere.
So just becasue a club have bitten QPR's arm off to get the money it doesn't mean the players will sign and the club maybe forced to look for a lower offer from a club the player would agree to go to just as Portsmouth had to.
Time will tell - the clock is still ticking.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Roberty on January 15, 2013, 05:48:50 AM
They haven't signed any of these guys yet - but it does let everyone know that they are available.
If you remember the Crouch scenario - we were the high bidder but the player wanted to go elsewhere.
So just becasue a club have bitten QPR's arm off to get the money it doesn't mean the players will sign and the club maybe forced to look for a lower offer from a club the player would agree to go to just as Portsmouth had to.

I want them to get relegated because I hate them with a passion that burns with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns...but then again I will miss the Derby games against them.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

BestOfBrede

Quote from: maoconnor on January 15, 2013, 05:53:21 AM
Quote from: Roberty on January 15, 2013, 05:48:50 AM

I want them to get relegated because I hate them with a passion that burns with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns...but then again I will miss the Derby games against them.
Blimey, are you Ali Baba?
I get your meaning though and agree with you!

FFC1987

It's a gamble for the TV hike fee's coming up. Not a bad gamble either. Can you imagine Tarrapt and N'Vila in the same starting lineup? The attitudes and flair ups would be amazing!

Northern Cottager

I cannot stand reading all these news pieces and QPR being linked with every single player.

mr-ska

They're supposed to be losing 5 million a week?   

They have so much dead wood that Mr Ambition brought in. Massive wage bill. They will struggle to off load a lot of them.

I can honestly see a Portsmouth scenario happening in a few years..

Joe McDonald

I believe that a lot of their players have relegation clauses, to enable the player to escape and to lighten the clubs financial obligations.  If they fail to stay up, which players would be worth picking up?

A Humble Man

If they are pathetic and beat us comfortably what does that make us.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

mangoputney

It's a gamble that will secure their 80 mill windfall

We're just drifting in the wind

Big Issue as our sponsors next year??? Reflects our transfer policy
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

grandad

Quote from: Joe McDonald on January 15, 2013, 10:00:39 AM
I believe that a lot of their players have relegation clauses, to enable the player to escape and to lighten the clubs financial obligations.  If they fail to stay up, which players would be worth picking up?
If a player is only signing for QPR for the money & insisting on a relegation clause I would not want him at my club. Shows no loyalty. I suppose there are some on this board who would like us to bankrupt ourselves just to appease some fans.
Yes we do badly need some midfielders but not at any cost which would put us in huge debt.
Where there's a will there's a wife