https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol gone

Started by sunburywhite, January 15, 2013, 09:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

For breakfast

Sorry guys, just think the board needs cheering up
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sunburywhite

Source

Tomato with HP on the hash browns
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Northern Cottager

epsomraver

Oh really, another stupid post to get our hopes up to have them dashed by an attention seeking person, Oh no that's Jol who likes the lime light.

Lighthouse

He clearly will have the same old breakfast without taking a bite. What's the point of going for Breakfast if he doesn't want to eat? Why order the coffee and spill it and it just sits there staining the table. Best coffee you can buy I hear people say. But when you are having a breakfast and have to eat it we don't need a coffee just sitting on the table.

Still Jol can do no wrong. Meanwhile the toast goes cold and we have to wait and be told to expect more of the same. A pot of tea would have been the better option. But Jol just doesn't see it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

I would have been happy with"Jol gone shopping for a centre mid player" but it seems we have to waite until 31st January for that.

sunburywhite

Team for breakfast

Ketchup
Salt Pot,  Marmalade,  Jam,  Pepper pot
Knife,    Fork,  Table Spoon, Tea Spoon
      Berbatov    Rodellega

mangoputney

Guessing Berba got invited

Rest struggling to move in a forward direction, milling round in a shambles, pressured by the chickens
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

for breakfast in Germany - for frankfurters & beans
Oh hang on that will be @ the end of the season!

Snibbo

He's still 6/4 favourite.

MOR :

We all know that Martin Jol dishes up breakfast for his guests first before he cooks his own at his nice B&B just off of Parsons Green.

Berserker

I'm locking this as tidying, please see 'Jol new in out shake it all about' thread for reason.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.