more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Michael Johnson

Started by sunburywhite, January 15, 2013, 12:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

What went wrong?

Midfielder Michael Johnson has been released from his £40,000-a-week contract by Manchester City, reports the Guardian.

The 24-year-old, once considered to be one of the brightest young players to emerge from the club's academy, last made an appearance for the club as a substitute in a Carling Cup tie against Scunthorpe in October 2009
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

God The Mechanic

Din't he get injured then put on a boatload of weight, Ronaldo style?

cottage cheese

had a well known drinking problem. Was always snapped in clubs and bars. Money went to his head and he thought he was set for life..

Baider

As if he was on 40k a week as well!!!

elgreenio

He had an abdominal growth problem for over a year, Steven Gerrard had the same injury at an early age. He came back to some sort of fitness and scored in a Carling Cup game, but then suffered a serious knee injury that put him out for nearly a year again. Sven signed him on loan for Leicester where he hardly featured due to injury, then was sent back mid loan because of yet another injury. Nothing football related has been said about him since he came back from Leicester, though he has been in the news for driving offenses.

Think that pretty much covers it all.
touch my camera through the fence