A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

blackpool tonight

Started by irishfulham, January 15, 2013, 02:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

will there be online streams for tonights game? there wasnt at the last game to blackpool

yes
4 (22.2%)
no
14 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

irishfulham

will there be online streams for tonights game? there wasnt at the last game to blackpool

PokerMatt

It's not televised anywhere, so I highly doubt it. Tonight doesn't matter apparently, it's all about tomorrow's replays.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

rusty shackleford

I thought there would have been cause theres so few games on, but it doesnt look like it. Its not on either of the pay stream sites i use, that normally have everything.

Walsh

they're showing it at Bloomfield Road. ;)

Shredhead

Commentary on 5 Live Sports Extra
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Beefy

Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 15, 2013, 04:09:14 PM
I thought there would have been cause theres so few games on, but it doesnt look like it. Its not on either of the pay stream sites i use, that normally have everything.
I've always used Wiziwig, but I didn't know there are pay stream sites. What are they if you don't mind me asking?

PokerMatt

Quote from: Beefy on January 15, 2013, 04:49:30 PM
Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 15, 2013, 04:09:14 PM
I've always used Wiziwig, but I didn't know there are pay stream sites. What are they if you don't mind me asking?

The one I use is plus1hd.com.

Streams I find are excellent quality and HD for the big games.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

rusty shackleford

Ive plus1hd, its ok. But the best by far for Fulham games ive found is premieradlive.com

Every prem game since ive got it a couple of months ago has been great, HD from some middle eastern channel (with english commentary)

Its a bit jumpy for the bigger matches, but for our games its been mostly perfect. Its a pity the performances havent been!

CurryForMario

Firstrowsports is great, but I'm not sure if they'll have the game today. They should have.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

FC Silver Fox

I thought somebody said last week that ESPN were carrying the game ?   I suppose we'll know at the last minute.
In White Noise we trust   :Haynes The Maestro:
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

theotherdembele

Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 15, 2013, 05:13:11 PM
Ive plus1hd, its ok. But the best by far for Fulham games ive found is premieradlive.com

Every prem game since ive got it a couple of months ago has been great, HD from some middle eastern channel (with english commentary)

Its a bit jumpy for the bigger matches, but for our games its been mostly perfect. Its a pity the performances havent been!

Yeah its from Abu Dhabi Sports, they have the rights to every premier league game live in the middle east.

rusty shackleford

ESPN are carrying the next round. I cant believe that nothing is televised tonight while the 2 all prem ties tomorrow are. Romance of the cup my arse

Beefy

FirstRow's links aren't very high quality. Waiting on Plus1HD to approve my account so I can check out their streams. Premieradlive looks good.

epsomraver

As Sky do not have the rights to the FA cup you will not get a stream as they are not there filming the game

Humbled

Have found west Brom vs QPR but not our game. Anyone had any joy????