Main Menu

Too Clever By Half

Started by A Humble Man, January 15, 2013, 05:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Contributors To This Site Are Too Clever For The Good Of The Club

Too Clever
Not Clever Enough
Perfect
Do you really think the players read this message board?

A Humble Man

Do we have too much power in this Club and thus upset the players and the manager with our constant usually unfair criticism.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

nose

i don't think the current manager gives a monkey's about us or the team.
He has fallen out with too many players, ray Lew, and now he has had a go at us, I cannot imagine why some people have such blind faith in him.
What unfair criticism? That we have woin so few games and continue to underperform, the team is disorganised and clearly dispirited. Most negative points tend to be understated (except by me and I confess I do go over the top too often, I think it is age!).

TonyGilroy

Stick cardboard cutouts in the seats and shut down the messageboards.

NorfolkJim

Quote from: TonyGilroy on January 15, 2013, 07:13:50 PM

cardboard cutouts dont pay you £40 a fortnight

Lighthouse

Not sure how much criticism is unfair. But we have already seen the closure of the China Friends Of Fulham site. Members overnight suddenly found they had nowhere to go to voice their opinion. Sad groups of Chinese Fulham fans were wandering around with blank expressions on their face. Fact is we must allow freedom of Fulham speech. Despite Jol complaining about epsoms attacks and Berbatov breaking down in that interview complaining about FOF not accepting his genius. We must all be allowed to debate.

These Millionaires can take it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cmg

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 16, 2013, 12:15:58 PM

Not sure how much criticism is unfair. But we have already seen the closure of the China Friends Of Fulham site. Members overnight suddenly found they had nowhere to go to voice their opinion. Sad groups of Chinese Fulham fans were wandering around with blank expressions on their face. Fact is we must allow freedom of Fulham speech. Despite Jol complaining about epsoms attacks and Berbatov breaking down in that interview complaining about FOF not accepting his genius. We must all be allowed to debate.

"What can I do to make that Lighthouse person love me?"

TonyGilroy

cebu

Quote from: TonyGilroy on January 15, 2013, 07:13:50 PM

If you have loads of cardboard cutouts, Tree Huggers Inc. will be after your blood, I'm afraid.   :033:

Rupert

I have spoiled my ballot paper in protest at the blatant prejudice shown against cardboard cut-outs on this site.

Cardboard cut-outs have feelings too, you know, they are just not very articulate at expressing them. Shame on you, Tony Gilroy, for your unfeeling quip demanding that cardboard cut-outs be forced, yes, forced to watch our belovéd team strut their stuff, week after week, whilst in their current rut (though still unbeaten this year). Shame on you, Norfolk Jim, for laughing at their inherent poverty. So what if they can not afford £40 a week? Is it their fault that the coalition government makes it impossible for them to make ends meet?

Sometimes, you people make me sick, yes, sick with bile and other vomit inducing substances, apologies if you are reading this at tea-time.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Lighthouse

Quote from: cmg on January 16, 2013, 02:02:05 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on January 16, 2013, 12:15:58 PM

:005: You say that now but directly I let my defences down off you'll go to some other tramp.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cmg

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 16, 2013, 05:12:20 PM

Quote from: TonyGilroy on January 16, 2013, 02:20:19 PM

Show him your P45.

"Ah, so that's what you English call it.
Unfortunately, with this gut, it's a while since even I saw my 'P45'."

HatterDon

As an American, it never occurred to me that freedom of speech didn't include Jol. He disagrees with us. We disagree with him.

I'm thinking of starting a poll about wind direction. Seems appropriate these days.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Bilet

Quote from: HatterDon on January 16, 2013, 07:54:43 PM
As an American, it never occurred to me that freedom of speech didn't include Jol. He disagrees with us. We disagree with him.

I'm thinking of starting a poll about wind direction. Seems appropriate these days.

http://www.amazon.com/Irony-Free-Speech-Owen-Fiss/dp/0674466608

cebu

Quote from: HatterDon on January 16, 2013, 07:54:43 PM

Wind direction? You're old enough to know that you don't need a weather man ...    :005:

A Humble Man

Supporting your club is good for the heart, criticising it is caused by paranoia.   
We Are Fulham, Believe.