more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Robbery

Started by OdecaMynoT, January 15, 2013, 11:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OdecaMynoT

Robbery in Blackpool by London thugs!

Residents in this quiet north-west metropolis were shocked to find that miscreants from the London area had stolen and run off with the silverware.

The Londoners,thought to be of mixed-race, were last seen rushing from the scene at Bloomfield Road in a large vehicle with blacked out windows.

Comments from locals included; 'It's tough up north" and  "I'll have to melt down the lead now'.

Police were advising anyone with a black and white scarf/bobble hat to get out of town within 24hrs  or be exposed to old Tommy Trinder jokes. :drums:
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Lighthouse

You lucky people.  064.gif
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: OdecaMynoT on January 15, 2013, 11:26:59 PM
Robbery in Blackpool by London thugs!

Residents in this quiet north-west metropolis were shocked to find that miscreants from the London area had stolen and run off with the silverware.

The Londoners,thought to be of mixed-race, were last seen rushing from the scene at Bloomfield Road in a large vehicle with blacked out windows.

Comments from locals included; 'It's tough up north" and  "I'll have to melt down the lead now'.

Police were advising anyone with a black and white scarf/bobble hat to get out of town within 24hrs  or be exposed to old Tommy Trinder jokes. :drums:

Police also noted that the miscreants were wearing black & white hooped hoodies & dragging a bag with "Swag" written all over it
They also spotted one of the thugs heading in the direction of Sunderland & wondered whether he intended signing over some of the silverware there