https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ruiz hamstring problem - again!

Started by AnotherVicHalomLoveChild, January 16, 2013, 08:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Seems MJ rested him last night because of a "little" problem with his hamstring
Surely it's not re-occuring yet again?
Precautionary measure or still not sorted?
Doesn't sound good news & if I was a Man C defender I know exactly how I would test him out early in the game
Hopefully a "rested" Berba will produce the goals in a game which raises the bar
Come on Martin get one or two new faces in quick - January window running out

Burt

He does seem a bit susceptible to injury, doesn't he? Hopefully just a minor issue, and he will be fit for City.

FFC1987

Ruiz posted on his twitter after that interview that he had no injury problems but was literally just resting.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: FFC1987 on January 16, 2013, 09:02:48 AM
Ruiz posted on his twitter after that interview that he had no injury problems but was literally just resting.

That conflicts with Jol's comment in his match report last night - who is right?
Or just "smoke & mirrors" to confuse Man C?
Or FFC fans!

FulhamMic

You can have a little problem with your hamstring without it being an injury!

It could have simply been tight, stiff or sore after training. Seeing their pitch I'm glad both Berbatov and Ruiz were rested :005:

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: FulhamMic on January 16, 2013, 09:59:06 AM
You can have a little problem with your hamstring without it being an injury!

It could have simply been tight, stiff or sore after training. Seeing their pitch I'm glad both Berbatov and Ruiz were rested :005:

Exactly. Some people want to see a problem or conflict when there isn't one. It seemed a sound team selection for me, particularly when Ruiz is coming back from injury.

A Humble Man

I sometime go for a walk in this cold weather and notice a little tightening of a Hamstring, but a little stretching and it is fine. Twitter is dangerous as players and managers do not have time to get their stories straight. 

I do not like it that comments on twitter are being treated as news, most of it is self self-opinionated twaddle.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

west kowloon white

Hopefully Diarra will recover as soon as ACN gets underway -or has he gone??

res

Seems fairly obvious to me that Jol did not want to risk either Ruiz and Berbatov in a frozen late weekday cup replay in the North. Seems a reasonable decision to me, masked by references to "slight " injuries in order to "explain" their absences.

As they will (justifiably) start on Saturday, the key person management issue is to placate anyone who played in the frozen wastes of Blackpool but who misses out on Saturday...especially given the Blackpool result which indicated a robust team spirit/effort.

A Humble Man

Come on Wet Spam you can beat that Old Trafford lot.  Hope at the Boylen ground we can have the upper stand for a change so we can spit on them.
We Are Fulham, Believe.