watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

City v Fulham matchday thread

Started by Deanothefulhamfan, January 19, 2013, 03:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingnut

2-0 game over. Let's hope West Ham get a win today. I never fancies us against them but I prefer to play them on the back of a win, as opposed to them coming here looking to end a win-less streak.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Bassey the warrior

Lighthouse

We just don't have a penetration otherwise we are neat and tidy. Petric coming on but I would prefer Rodders.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bassey the warrior

Stupid substitution. Ruiz is not a winger!

LordNelson

Apparently Berbatov now playing center mid.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Petric on ..............................it'd Dio time  at Citti :scarf:

PokerMatt

How has that not been given a corner?

Awful viewing this. But then it's city, hardly an unexpected defeat.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Humbled

Quote from: Humbled on January 19, 2013, 04:30:40 PM
Quote from: leonffc on January 19, 2013, 04:18:06 PM
Quote from: FulhamMic on January 19, 2013, 04:09:54 PM
Before the Sunderland game and the subsequent dip in form, we were the leagues second top goal scorers, behind only Man Utd, with the same players upfront.

True but is it a dip in form or have we been figured out?

until the Sunderland game Berba and Ruiz had only started 2 games together.. as u correctly state we WAS 2nd highest scorers!!!

we have won 1 game with them starting together......

Deanothefulhamfan

Berbatov has such a horrible attitude, not what Fulham are about in the slightest..... yet again he has done nothing today....

Ordar

Playing against us is so easy. Let us play the ball around without doing anything, then counter with pace.

We never look like scoring, and cant defend. We're starting games effectively with a 4-6-0 formation. Our crossing is terrible, but is doubly pointless as we never have any players in the box.

I actually think Berbatov is becoming a hindrance. His slowing down of the game doesnt help. Just have problems all over the pitch. Realistically we need a GK 2 CBs, LB, 2 CM, 1 ST minimum.

I still think we'll get relegated

Humbled

Quote from: Ordar on January 19, 2013, 04:38:21 PM
Playing against us is so easy. Let us play the ball around without doing anything, then counter with pace.

We never look like scoring, and cant defend. We're starting games effectively with a 4-6-0 formation. Our crossing is terrible, but is doubly pointless as we never have any players in the box.

I actually think Berbatov is becoming a hindrance. His slowing down of the game doesnt help. Just have problems all over the pitch. Realistically we need a GK 2 CBs, LB, 2 CM, 1 ST minimum.

I still think we'll get relegated

:plus one: to the formation and Berba

Bassey the warrior

Absolutely no urgency. We need our captain to inspire us on the pitch.

Lighthouse

People will talk about us playing City and having no chance. But we really have never looked as if we were going to have an attempt. City have walked through this with ease. We have looked neat at times. But without anything up front yet again we just look very easy to turn over.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

PokerMatt

Our attacks are just water off a duck's back. Won't score in two matches today.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Ordar

Another game without a single shot, embarrassing....

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Do not understand why Zorbo has not been subbed ................ the bloke must be knackered

bournemouth george

Humbled

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 19, 2013, 04:42:25 PM
We have looked neat at times. But without anything up front yet again we just look very easy to turn over.

:plus one:

Bassey the warrior

Duff has been rubbish the past few games. Why oh why won't Jol sub him?

IranianCottager