watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berba is clearly frustrated

Started by costarican white, January 19, 2013, 04:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

costarican white

Look at his body language, he's clearly frustrated with his team mates.
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

michaelread

maybe he should do his bloody job and stop trying to do everyone elses. we have no presence in the box.

Lighthouse

He has done little today and when he has the ball has given a few poor passes himself. Don't see him as any sort of answer.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Deanothefulhamfan

Awful attitude.... He moans at everyone yet he has done nothing for us today..... get yourself in the game before moaning at others

Humbled

they should be frustrated with him.....

SP

Quote from: costarican white on January 19, 2013, 04:28:44 PM

I wonder what he expected when he signed for us?  IMSC, he scored the 5th goal when he last played at the Cottage with Utd.

nose

berba and ruiz were both useless, should be dropped BOTH of them and get the manager a new job elsewhere....  no forwards no shots on goal, no idea

SKSW6

I'm getting so sick of seeing him shout and fling his hands about every time someone doesn't give him the ball/does something wrong. Some people said they could put up with it if it motivated the players around him but with this run of form it definitely isn't.

Motown

Quote from: costarican white on January 19, 2013, 04:28:44 PM

Not half as frustrated as his team mates must be with him. And it doesn't even begin to TOUCH my frustration over a player whose belief that the team should play around his whim is now getting out of hand.

Instead of trying to do everybody else's job for them, I wonder if he might deign to apply a little effort to his own? Apart from Sidwell's scuffled effort at the post, we did not manage ONE credible effort on goal.

Citeh won that without raising a sweat. They knew they didn't have to. They knew we would offer nothing up front so they operated on cruise control while we passed it around a bit - and did all that was necessary to secure the points with two goals from a player who hadn't found the net in his previous 13 appearances!
You only get true support from surgical pants

Jamie88

Wouldn't be surprised nor unhappy to see Berbatov leave after this season is over. To say has become a bit of a burden is a bit of an understatement.

Ordar

I've personally had enough of Berbatov. The experiment hasn't worked lets face it

vbg cottager

Berbatov and Ruiz were useless today...
Ruiz gave the ball away every time he had it and Berba didn't even take his position in the box, when he had the ball he slowed the game completely!
Sidwell and Karagounis were the only two today who tried at least something.

In the end a horrible afternoon!

Bedford White

Can we please sign a proper forward now? As far as I can see we haven't any options which can threaten. Petric seems to be the most potent, Rodallega is relatively useless and rarely makes an impact, Berbatov has such a poor attitude, he struts about blaming everyone else but refuses to adapt his game to accommodate the short comings of his team mates.

Cravenawin

Reckon Berbatov and Jol are the two main reasons were in this appalling run of form. Ok, I didn't expect anything from today, but last week against Wigan saw Berbatov at his worst, but would Jol haul him off? Would he hell. The players must be sick of the sound of Jol bleating on about Berbatov and how lucky we are to have him.Maybe,just maybe Rodallega and Petric might work upfront. It certainly did against Norwich on the first day. We're effectively playing with no strikers at the moment because Berbatov drops too deep.I'm genuinely concerned about the next three months, because if we don't take a good haul of points against West Ham, Stoke,Reading and QPR at home, we may possibly drop through the trap door.

SP

Quote from: Bedford White on January 19, 2013, 05:56:45 PM
Can we please sign a proper forward now? As far as I can see we haven't any options which can threaten. Petric seems to be the most potent, Rodallega is relatively useless and rarely makes an impact, Berbatov has such a poor attitude, he struts about blaming everyone else but refuses to adapt his game to accommodate the short comings of his team mates.

Bring back The Pog.

Artful Dodger

He cant be as frustrated as the fans!!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

HatterDon

It would be nice if Bairdihno had a nice little kiss for Berba.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

Quote from: HatterDon on January 19, 2013, 08:02:44 PM
It would be nice if Bairdihno had a nice little kiss for Berba.

I can't imagine he's a favourite with some of the team, but i could be wrong as not sure how men's minds work
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fulham_Surrey

drop him or send him packing.  he can play a lot better.