more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TUNNEL CAM -CITY

Started by ffcfulham, January 20, 2013, 01:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcfulham

TUNNEL CAM: City 2-0 Fulham - Behind the scenes at the Etihad Stadium

a lack of spirit? notice how city all pumped each other up from kompany. none of that from hangerland. :022:
WE ARE FULHAM FFC
@ffcfulham

ffcfulham

notice how not many talk to berbatov...
WE ARE FULHAM FFC
@ffcfulham

Lighthouse

Rodders has a Ballotelli shirt and some City player has a Berbatov shirt. Weird how players are as stupid as we are for stuff like that.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

CurryForMario

Kompany is a natural leader - Hangeland is not. We need a new captain as soon as possible - someone who wants to play for the team and encourages others.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Sniffer

Quote from: ffcfulham on January 20, 2013, 02:03:39 PM
notice how not many talk to berbatov...

Yeah - seems a bit aloof
"Numquam Cede"

Alfayedslovechild

At the end there, the body language for me says it all. OK we lost, but there seems to be lots of individuals and no togetherness as a team. Could you see the sheer anger of Duff's face? This also shows through in a lot of our games so there's clearly a problem behind the scenes. 

The Bronsons

Quote from: Alfayedslovechild on January 20, 2013, 02:32:00 PM
At the end there, the body language for me says it all. OK we lost, but there seems to be lots of individuals and no togetherness as a team. Could you see the sheer anger of Duff's face? This also shows through in a lot of our games so there's clearly a problem behind the scenes. 

Sheer anger in Duff's face? I could't see it. Clearly a problem behind the scenes? There's some evidence there might be, as we all know, but there's nothing in this video.

cmg

Fascinating. What a lotta palaver for a football match.

Particularly fascinating is the way so many of our correspondents identify nuances of behaviour which completely passed me by.

I liked the way Berbatov needed two lackies to cart in his half-time smokes.

I was shaken by the unexpected appearance (13.07 sporting a natty cap) of the late Gin-ger McCain, the great Grand National trainer.

What's with all the grub that was carted into the dressing rooms at the end? Not for the players surely. I could never eat for hours after a game (beer no problem).

Fulham_Surrey

you guys are wrong. Berba has many weaknesses including not hassling enough sometimes, but in the locker room, he will admit his mistakes and try to pump up his teammates.  and apolgize if he was unreasonable.  Which sometimes he is a lot.

bigalffc

Quote from: CurryForMario on January 20, 2013, 02:21:03 PM
Kompany is a natural leader - Hangeland is not. We need a new captain as soon as possible - someone who wants to play for the team and encourages others.
karagounis would do whilst fit - he seems to be the only one up for it lately
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Herbie

Quote from: CurryForMario on January 20, 2013, 02:21:03 PM

Woah there, where do you get the impression that Brede doesn't want to play for us? 

Anyway, you don't need to wear an armband to be a leader.  If there are others in the team that are natural leaders then they will take on that role regardless.  Ideally you want leaders throughout the spine of the team; the goalie, one in defence, one in mid and one up top.

Wimbledon_White

Has anyone else noticed that, whilst Brede wears the armband, he is not our Captain on the pitch. In so much as he does not act like a Captain. He is not vocal, he does not seem to direct the other players or relay Jol's instructions.

I have noticed that more often than not it is Karagounis who runs over to the dug out, gets some instruction and then gives out the orders to the rest of the team.

Maybe Brede's Captaincy is a figurehead, silent partner type affair. In practise it is Karagounis. Maybe Jol wants it this way? Who knows.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Alfayedslovechild

Quote from: The Bronsons on January 20, 2013, 03:45:15 PM
Quote from: Alfayedslovechild on January 20, 2013, 02:32:00 PM
At the end there, the body language for me says it all. OK we lost, but there seems to be lots of individuals and no togetherness as a team. Could you see the sheer anger of Duff’s face? This also shows through in a lot of our games so there’s clearly a problem behind the scenes. 

Sheer anger in Duff's face? I could't see it. Clearly a problem behind the scenes? There's some evidence there might be, as we all know, but there's nothing in this video.

You might want to study the video again, in a footballing way, paying attention to the body language rather than treating it like one of those You Tube funnies. 

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I am 100% with Berbatov,  players toading up to each other in the tunnel is not on, Zorba and Reither having a drink with 
Dzeko the night before is not on either.  After the game is ok but not before it. 

epsomraver

Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on January 20, 2013, 08:33:10 PM
you guys are wrong. Berba has many weaknesses including not hassling enough sometimes, but in the locker room, he will admit his mistakes and try to pump up his teammates.  and apolgize if he was unreasonable.  Which sometimes he is a lot.

So when have you been in a dressing room as we call them here in the UK  with Berbatov?