https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Watching Spurs, United

Started by valdeingruo, January 20, 2013, 04:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willard

Quote from: God The Mechanic on January 20, 2013, 05:56:35 PM
Quote from: Willard on January 20, 2013, 05:38:26 PM
Spurs are losing 1-0 to the league leaders but are still attacking. Compare and contrast to us yesterday.

Huddlestone is on.

Compare and contrast the squads available to both managers.

So a competitive attitude, a sense of urgency and a willingness to play attacking football to the last second are qualities available only to teams in the top six?

Sorry, Fulham are a Premiership team and this is the league in which we play. If we want to remain in this league then we have to play accordingly.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: LordNelson on January 20, 2013, 06:12:28 PM
Quote from: alexbishop on January 20, 2013, 05:54:25 PM
Dempsey is such a warrior. Closest we have to him is King Kara at the moment.

Agree.  The Greek is as close to the grit as we had with the Texan. We definitely need more of it.
I would say plus Sidders

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Willard on January 20, 2013, 06:24:16 PM
So a competitive attitude, a sense of urgency and a willingness to play attacking football to the last second are qualities available only to teams in the top six?

Sorry, Fulham are a Premiership team and this is the league in which we play. If we want to remain in this league then we have to play accordingly

Oh absolutely not, but when you have significantly better players in your squad it's much easier to play like that.  Fulham do need to be doing way more than they are at the moment, but I just wouldn't expect the Spurs performance from them.

Fulham_Surrey

with both D's and Berba and Ruiz, we would have been 4th by now.

Forever Fulham

Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on January 20, 2013, 07:17:16 PM
with both D's and Berba and Ruiz, we would have been 4th by now.
I think at least 6th place.   Looks like Clint's dream of playing Champions League football is going to come true... 

St Eve

i doubt it and not with his beloved Liverpool