watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Benteke

Started by DevonFFC, January 22, 2013, 08:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

Seeing as Everyone is just plucking names out the sky.... Why not sign benteke??? :022:

TWFL

We were actually linked with him in the Summer but refused to pay the £6m that Genk were looking for. Shame really as I like him and he's done very well here.

HatterDon

Very few of us on here liked the idea of Lukaku on loan. "He'd just take up space in the reserves." Seems to be doing quite nicely at WBA.

Bloody Belgians are everywhere!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

btings

sipwell

He is brilliant, will get better and should have been a Fulham player. Gamble from time to time, Fulham, instead of getting oldies and youngsters for low fees. His goal against WBA was also astonishingly beautiful.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

alexbishop

he's too valuable now. Could try in the summer if villa go down I guess but I imagine he's destined for bigger clubs
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

JackyFulham90

Would have been a quality signing, he is well out of our league now he is a player heading for the top 4

CurryForMario

We'd probably have more chance of signing Lampard and/or Modric than Benteke. He's a player on the up and is Villa's only saving grace at the moment, without him they would be in even more trouble, and he's definitely a top 6 player. Really quality.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

JustOverTheRiver

Benteke is destined for great things, along with Fellaini.

Burt

I have only really seen him "live" in the two games v Bradford, and it is clear he attacks the box, and seems to get anything in the air. He missed a hatful of chances in the first leg, he took his goal in the first half well.

I like the look of Stephen Ireland too - he has hardly figured this season, and you have to wonder why. We have been linked with him in the past as well.

MikeCdawg

Quote from: alexbishop on January 22, 2013, 08:27:48 PM
he's too valuable now. Could try in the summer if villa go down I guess but I imagine he's destined for bigger clubs

agreed

Burt

And from nowhere, Bradford score... Two goal advantage again, and an away goal.

DevonFFC

Me bent is on!!! I would still welcome him

..Kya.ffc..

Belgium is going to have a beast of a national team within a very short time!
Beers may have been involved in this post.