watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

with all of these transfer rumours do you realize

Started by St Eve, January 23, 2013, 05:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

that whoever Jol gets he will be slated before he even kicks a ball - too old, too much, too green, a reject, injury prone, journeyman, can't shoot, can't head, can't tackle, no pace, wgaes too high, too dirty, stop gap,

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: St Eve on January 23, 2013, 05:45:36 PM
that whoever Jol gets he will be slated before he even kicks a ball - too old, too much, too green, a reject, injury prone, journeyman, can't shoot, can't head, can't tackle, no pace, wgaes too high, too dirty, stop gap,
and your point is? :)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

A Humble Man

The point he is making is what a cynical bunch of "supporters" we are.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

nevzter

"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: A Humble Man on January 23, 2013, 06:44:05 PM
Oh your so negative.  :)

A Humble Man

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 23, 2013, 06:48:38 PM
Quote from: A Humble Man on January 23, 2013, 06:44:05 PM
Oh your so negative.  :)

I am a lot more positive than most of the negative comments on this site that complain about everything and every person in this wonderful Club.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

ToodlesMcToot

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

St Eve

BestOfBrede

Well put St eve. Also isn't it funny that when someone is signed by another club someone comes out with "why didn't Jol buy him" rubbish? I wonder why these people are not earning millions as managers, I really do!

HatterDon

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 23, 2013, 09:25:48 PM
Well put St eve. Also isn't it funny that when someone is signed by another club someone comes out with "why didn't Jol buy him" rubbish? I wonder why these people are not earning millions as managers, I really do!

Especially when nobody ever second guessed Hughes or Hodgson or Coleman or Tigana or even Sanchez. I think they just have it in for Jol.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Fulham Tup North

Even if we signed Messi, some people would moan.   :dead horse:

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 23, 2013, 10:01:25 PM
Even if we signed Messi, some people would moan.   :dead horse:
Yes but only because it would be in 2027 and it would be his first manager job.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

BishopsParkFantastic

No one moaned at the time we bought Berba - there are moans now though!

BestOfBrede

People should take a look at those photos from the Independant that Chiefo posted.... Supporters went to games with smiles on their faces, they clapped, cheered well you know 'supported' their team. You didn't get all the moaning you hear at games these days! :clap_hands:

cottage cheese

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 24, 2013, 08:10:18 AM
People should take a look at those photos from the Independant that Chiefo posted.... Supporters went to games with smiles on their faces, they clapped, cheered well you know 'supported' their team. You didn't get all the moaning you hear at games these days! :clap_hands:

I bet you didnt pay half the prices back then tho? In fairness the price you pay to watch a game today you would expect your team at least to put in a shift...Over the last 15 games we havnt really and thats why I am moaning as Im not enjoying games right now.

epsomraver

You obviously didn't go in those days then.

alfie

Quote from: epsomraver on January 24, 2013, 09:23:03 AM

In those days we did not have these forums or twitter, so the only people that heard your moan were those standing next to you or your wife/husband/mother/father.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

HatterDon

I was going to make that exact comment. Crowds in the 60s and 70s were moaning seriously. I don't remember any booing of your players, but there was a ton of booing of managers, directors, and the general level of moaning during a relatively rare poor home performance was HUGE. I don't remember what it was like when a very talented side went into a loss of form that LASTED THREE MONTHS, since generally a team that played like crap for that long a period was seriously devoid of talent.

Evidently everyone cheered and clapped and ... well you know 'supported' their team ... only when highly talented players turned in crap performances for 1/4 of the calendar year.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

St Eve

I certainly remember players getting booed. Frank Large and Barry Lloyd come to mind

BestOfBrede

Quote from: HatterDon on January 24, 2013, 01:39:57 PM

I was going to make that exact comment. Crowds in the 60s and 70s were moaning seriously. I don't remember any booing of your players, but there was a ton of booing of managers, directors, and the general level of moaning during a relatively rare poor home performance was HUGE. I don't remember what it was like when a very talented side went into a loss of form that LASTED THREE MONTHS, since generally a team that played like crap for that long a period was seriously devoid of talent.

Evidently everyone cheered and clapped and ... well you know 'supported' their team ... only when highly talented players turned in crap performances for 1/4 of the calendar year.
Maybe it's me then as I don't remember booing of players etc until we got to Dicks out! And yes I do remember Clay, Bulstrode where we were up in arms but as i said I thought we supported the team while they were playing! Maybe it was just that area of the gound?