Started by alexbishop, January 23, 2013, 09:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexbishop

Hazard sent off for assaulting a ball boy... 064.gif
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

JustOverTheRiver

... For altication with ball boy.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not supporting the scum. But the ball boy was withholding the ball so hazard went and retrieved it and was given a straight red card.

Funny as hell but I don't really think it was necessary. Anyone else seen this?

SP

I'm not sure if laying on the ball is in the ball boys manual?

zander

I'm sure some of you have been watching but Hazard has just been sent off for tussling with a ball boy.

Don't think I've ever seen anything like it before. I have to say I can see it both ways but do feel a bit for Hazard.

Scrumpy

I am no lover of Chelsea - I hate them as much as anyone. But if a player asks for the ball, the ball boy should give it to him - not bloody lie on it! fp.gif
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Highlander

Only Chelski.  064.gif As my daughter just said what a stupid idiot.

zander

I just finished posting this and saw two other topics on it as well!

Quite a crazy situation. The bottom line is Hazard should just not be getting involved like that.

alexbishop

my interpretation of the replay was Hazard kinda pushed the ball boy on top of the ball. The ball boy clung on to it and Hazard kicked him in the ribs (trying to kick the ball out from under him). I think the ball boy bought it a little bit (Hazard style you may say) but still can't be doing that to the ball boy. Ref can add on time if game being delayed for whatever reason.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

westcliff white

Ball boy is in the wrong, hazard an idiot so now in the wrong too. He could get a lengthy ban
Every day is a Fulham day

cottage cheese

its obviously a hazard to lie on the ball....

JustOverTheRiver

I do agree with you, but the ball boy, bless him, made a meal of it. The 12th man reaching new heights...

westcliff white

If you read the commentary on sky web site, some gu has instead a comment saying the ref is a disgrace for that decision

westcliff white

U can't do what hazard did even if the ball boy holds onto the ball, silly boy hazard

zander

Quote from: cottage cheese on January 23, 2013, 09:35:43 PM
its obviously a hazard to lie on the ball....

:drums:

Quote from: alexbishop on January 23, 2013, 09:34:57 PM
my interpretation of the replay was Hazard kinda pushed the ball boy on top of the ball. The ball boy clung on to it and Hazard kicked him in the ribs (trying to kick the ball out from under him). I think the ball boy bought it a little bit (Hazard style you may say) but still can't be doing that to the ball boy. Ref can add on time if game being delayed for whatever reason.

:plus one:  Yeah I think the ball boy was playing upto it a bit but Hazard just shouldn't get involved. Let the ref deal with the time wasting etc

zander

Quote from: JustOverTheRiver on January 23, 2013, 09:36:07 PM
I do agree with you, but the ball boy, bless him, made a meal of it. The 12th man reaching new heights...

I agree with you there. The boy played upto it massively. Hazard should know that he's the only one with something to lose in that situation and just leave it, shout at him if he has too but don't get physical.

Wingnut

Ridiculous thing for Hazard to do, it was only ever going to be red. Congrats to Swansea on reaching the final. Hope they go on and win it. Like Laudrup as a manager and that club.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

westcliff white

True it's not, it's a boy not a man as well, simply shocking on his part. Could get a long ban

Max Headroom

He deserved it..... The ball boy was play acting a bit..... Wonder where he has learnt that from.

Hazard kicked him. Red card. He should get a big ban too!

Max Headroom

I meant hazard deserved it! Not the ball boy!!!!!!