watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It is going to be a very busy 6 days for us

Started by St Eve, January 25, 2013, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

We have a lot of players to get before the window closes!

alfie

Quote from: St Eve on January 25, 2013, 05:22:20 PM
We have a lot of to get before the window closes!

We have a lot of........what?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

St Eve

JackyFulham90

I don't think we will be busy but I think Jol will bring in 2 players & send Kasami on loan

Mr K.Dilkington

The smart teams get there business done early if they need to bring in players. Considering it's been obvious for a long time that we've needed new recruits I doubt now we'll bring in one if any, based on the premise if we'd had a bit of money we would have spent it by now.
Foolish ham

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: FFC to the Max on January 25, 2013, 06:35:21 PM
The smart teams get there business done early if they need to bring in players. Considering it's been obvious for a long time that we've needed new recruits I doubt now we'll bring in one if any, based on the premise if we'd had a bit of money we would have spent it by now.

We'd all like to have got players in early, but the reason we as a club usually do business late is because we are stinjy about what we are willing to pay. We try to get bargains.
I expect us to bring in a couple of players. Possibly three if Hangeland leaves.

Whitby Fulham

We'd all like to have got players in early, but the reason we as a club usually do business late is because we are stinjy about what we are willing to pay. We try to get bargains.
I expect us to bring in a couple of players. Possibly three if Hangeland leaves.
[/quote]
If Hangeland leaves,I think he will leave, probably in the summer

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: The Moose on January 25, 2013, 07:27:15 PM
Quote from: FFC to the Max on January 25, 2013, 06:35:21 PM
Surely if we leave it right to the end of the transfer window to bring in new players the fee's being demanded by the selling clubs will be higher, as they have the excuse of not having enough time to bring in replacements meaning there's no bargains available. And on the point of being "Stingy" I don't think thats what is going on now at the club now, Tight maybe but not stingy the club has gone all in on this plan of improving the riverside stand and thus must be more clever in the way they spend the resources they have at this current time.
Foolish ham

horse1031

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: horse1031 on January 25, 2013, 09:18:38 PM
got Frimpong in...
Not a creative/attacking midfielder we need though. Similar to Sidwell gets stuck in and wins the ball but not much else.
Foolish ham

JackyFulham90

Frimpong is a good start noone saw that one coming, shows what a well run club we are, the media don't have a clue

HatterDon

Frimpong is just what we needed. It would be nice to stop playing attackers and defenders in the center mid. Two of a kind, Sidwell and Frimpong. Sidwell is a bit more disciplined and Frimpong has a bit more pace.

Good signing -- and one who will actually play for us this season.

SAME AGAIN, LANDLORD!  :beer:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Forever Fulham

Were both cruciate ligament tears to the same leg?  He might be damaged goods.

psand22

With his age and the advances they have made with knee operations, I don't see a problem at all with his signing.  As for the next few days, I'm pretty sure we'll be busy.  Atleast two signings....no make it three before the door slams shut this window.