watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mr Yol

Started by Fulham bob, January 26, 2013, 06:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

thing is , when we had dembele and dempsey we was playing awesome football , when they left it fucked us . in my opinion hangeland should have the captains armband taken off him . ive not seen his try and boost the squad on the pitch or anything , what sort of captain is he ? , wont even sign a new contract  . and i have seen jol screaming like a nutter on the touchline numerous times. sidwell has been poo recently after having a few storming games . the only good players in my eyes are : riether , berbatov , ruiz ( on his day ) , karagounis and duff . no1 else deserves a place with dismal performances . people can slate berba all they want , its not his fault he has to drop back all the time because baird and sidwell are doing a poo job .

Toshes Fag Packet

Quote from: mickybrown100 on January 26, 2013, 08:03:43 PM
Quote from: Toshes Fag Packet on January 26, 2013, 08:02:08 PM
Quote from: mickybrown100 on January 26, 2013, 08:00:30 PM
I'm not saying Jol out for the position we're in, but for the lack of passion in the football we're playing. Its the managers job to boost the team every game, and he's not, and its been going on too long.
Its down to the overpaid Gutless Wonders when they
get out on the pitch.

But before they even go out on the pitch, he should be gearing them on. He obviously isn't, and its his job to change it. What do they do all week, because its not working out. Its been too bad for too long.
How do you know he aint gearing them up in the dressing room.
More than half of them are past their sell by date.

TonyGilroy

He's certainly not doing it at pitch side. There's no reaction from manager or coach.

mickybrown100

I didn't expect anything from today but it was another abysmal performance. Utterly abysmal. We are stuck in a rut and look no closer to getting out of it. If anything, we are getting worse - playing football on a par with the dreadful Sanchez era.

Clearly, we are carrying far too many players at present, the majority of which are deadwood and should be moved on. Therefore, the objective for this season must be to survive. The current squad requires a major facelift over the summer. However, the past 4 months have convinced me that Jol isn't up to the task. The players have been an embarrassment, no effort, desire or bottle, but ultimately, the buck stops with Jol. He has failed as manager of this club for too long now, and seems oblivious to our problems. He clearly has no idea how to resolve this mess. In my opinion, losing at West Ham would be the final straw.

I'm so disappointed.

Whitby Fulham

Sniffer

Quote from: mickybrown100 on January 26, 2013, 08:23:24 PM
I didn't expect anything from today but it was another abysmal performance. Utterly abysmal. We are stuck in a rut and look no closer to getting out of it. If anything, we are getting worse - playing football on a par with the dreadful Sanchez era.

Clearly, we are carrying far too many players at present, the majority of which are deadwood and should be moved on. Therefore, the objective for this season must be to survive. The current squad requires a major facelift over the summer. However, the past 4 months have convinced me that Jol isn't up to the task. The players have been an embarrassment, no effort, desire or bottle, but ultimately, the buck stops with Jol. He has failed as manager of this club for too long now, and seems oblivious to our problems. He clearly has no idea how to resolve this mess. In my opinion, losing at West Ham would be the final straw.

I'm so disappointed.

:plus one:
"Numquam Cede"