Started by Fulham bob, January 26, 2013, 06:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham bob

Dear Mr Yol

Please F**k off what a shambles :dft007:

Sammyffc

did u actually think we had a chance ?

Jags

I didn't think we had a chance but at least have some pride & drive. You're playing the best team in the league & not one of those players can be bothered!

Toshes Fag Packet

Quote from: Jags on January 26, 2013, 06:58:57 PM
I didn't think we had a chance but at least have some pride & drive. You're playing the best team in the league & not one of those players can be bothered!

Jol can only send them on there,its up to the players to have
a bit more guts and fight for the fans that have made the journey
there.
But I understand where you coming from...
It really is frustrating.

Cravenawin

Quite embarrassed to be honest. We're a total shambles and in a rut that I honestly can't see us getting out of. No passion,no gameplan, no idea. People who think we should stick with Jol need to think again. He's lost the dressing room and there is only one way were heading and it sure isn't upwards.

jarv

I agree, I want Jol to leave as soon as possible. I want him at least 1000 miles away from Fulham and never to be welcomed back. The man is completely useless. Clueless. This team must rank now as one of the worst in decades, and I have been watching since 1960.
Just HOW MUCH do these w@nkers get paid.

Toshes Fag Packet

Now your being silly worst since 1960..lol
Your right though about overpaid players and they have to
start playing for the club and fans.
Just picking up their wages.....GUTLESS SHOWER.

TonyGilroy

I want him out now.

The least a manager should do is organise and demand effort. I really do think that no new manager could do worse.

Fulham bob

Quote from: Sammyffc on January 26, 2013, 06:53:31 PM
did u actually think we had a chance ?
We did have a chance but what has he done a bunch of overpaid players who now nothing about our club.No fight no flare no spirit no subs on the bench to change it and Yol has no balls to take Berbatoss off so Yol his time is up

mickybrown100

No effort. Absolutely useless. love off Jol, love off Berbatov, you are ruining the club. We are not Man Utd Berba, we need some effort from you. Don't loving warm up on your own, warm up with the team. Don't give a monkeys that you've got a good touch, you are a useless striker. 2 goals in a couple of months. All of you, except a few, absolutely useless.

Sammyffc

haha some of you lot make me laugh . you can never win . jol has done a good job as manager in my opinion . we got rid of the players the ' fans ' wanted to get rid of , i.e zamora , johnson , as they wernt up to fulham standard . he tried CHANGING the team which no manager has done for a while . playing the same starting 11 , with 31 year olds for like 2-3 seasons . murphy left as he got a better deal at blackburn ( not to do with jol ) , dembele left as his release clause got triggered ( nothing to do with jol ) , dempsey wanted a ' big ' club ( nothing to do with jol ) , berba came .. GREAT just what we needed some class . thats what the fans wanted ' class ' . now , jol made 16 od mill from the sales of dembele and dempsey , and he said he had money to spend in jan , its not HIS fault mackintosh and al fayed can't see we need a cash injection . its NOTHING to do with jol , he can't force them to spend money . he has to work with what his got . simple as that . if you really want a moan , why dont you e-mail sarah brookes or mackintosh ? or even get a massive banner aimed at al fayed at the cottage ? . jol has said for a while its hard to buy players with no money , hence why he has to go for players who aren't doing well , in MY eyes mackintosh and al fayed not spending money is loving us up drastically . you can moan and swear at jol all u want . when they sack him and bring a new manager in and give him 0 money to spend . see where it gets us .

Toshes Fag Packet

Quote from: Sammyffc on January 26, 2013, 07:40:35 PM
haha some of you lot make me laugh . you can never win . jol has done a good job as manager in my opinion . we got rid of the players the ' fans ' wanted to get rid of , i.e zamora , johnson , as they wernt up to fulham standard . he tried CHANGING the team which no manager has done for a while . playing the same starting 11 , with 31 year olds for like 2-3 seasons . murphy left as he got a better deal at blackburn ( not to do with jol ) , dembele left as his release clause got triggered ( nothing to do with jol ) , dempsey wanted a ' big ' club ( nothing to do with jol ) , berba came .. GREAT just what we needed some class . thats what the fans wanted ' class ' . now , jol made 16 od mill from the sales of dembele and dempsey , and he said he had money to spend in jan , its not HIS fault mackintosh and al fayed can't see we need a cash injection . its NOTHING to do with jol , he can't force them to spend money . he has to work with what his got . simple as that . if you really want a moan , why dont you e-mail sarah brookes or mackintosh ? or even get a massive banner aimed at al fayed at the cottage ? . jol has said for a while its hard to buy players with no money , hence why he has to go for players who aren't doing well , in MY eyes mackintosh and al fayed not spending money is loving us up drastically . you can moan and swear at jol all u want . when they sack him and bring a new manager in and give him 0 money to spend . see where it gets us .

Well Said......

TonyGilroy

Where's the organisation, passion and energy?

What positive effect is Jol having? How could anyone else possibly do worse?

WORTHINGFULHAM

Quote from: jarv on January 26, 2013, 07:08:35 PM
I agree, I want Jol to leave as soon as possible. I want him at least 1000 miles away from Fulham and never to be welcomed back. The man is completely useless. Clueless. This team must rank now as one of the worst in decades, and I have been watching since 1960.
Just HOW MUCH do these w@nkers get paid.
Er did you ever goto the cottage when Alan Dicks was in charge, guess not by this rash comment

jarv

The commentator summed it up perfectly....this is the team fashioned by Jol, it is his team....fantastic job Mr. Jol.

WORTHINGFULHAM

If you have a stable of donkeys and enter them for the grand national do you think they are going to win even if the trainer and jockey are top class...no.
Jol stays and rebuilds his team.
Viva Jol

mickybrown100

I'm not saying Jol out for the position we're in, but for the lack of passion in the football we're playing. Its the managers job to boost the team every game, and he's not, and its been going on too long.

Toshes Fag Packet

Quote from: mickybrown100 on January 26, 2013, 08:00:30 PM
I'm not saying Jol out for the position we're in, but for the lack of passion in the football we're playing. Its the managers job to boost the team every game, and he's not, and its been going on too long.
Its down to the overpaid Gutless Wonders when they
get out on the pitch.

mickybrown100

Quote from: Toshes Fag Packet on January 26, 2013, 08:02:08 PM
Quote from: mickybrown100 on January 26, 2013, 08:00:30 PM
Its down to the overpaid Gutless Wonders when they
get out on the pitch.

But before they even go out on the pitch, he should be gearing them on. He obviously isn't, and its his job to change it. What do they do all week, because its not working out. Its been too bad for too long.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: jarv on January 26, 2013, 07:59:20 PM
The commentator summed it up perfectly....this is the team fashioned by Jol, it is his team....fantastic job Mr. Jol.

A lot of his signings are unlikely to have been his first choices though - if you have to sign freebies you're hardly gonna set the world alight.