watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who cares who gives a sh#%t.......

Started by JIMMY D, January 26, 2013, 07:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMMY D

The team obviously doesn't! No spirit no pride no power no attacking no defending no caring...... West Ham please give us a smashing!

Toshes Fag Packet

Quote from: JIMMY D on January 26, 2013, 07:16:57 PM
The team obviously doesn't! No spirit no pride no power no attacking no defending no caring...... West Ham please give us a smashing!
:dft007:

Its about time some of these overpaid Gutless so called players
were moved on.
And I dont care what anyone else thinks Hangleland and a few others
been here too long and got too comfortable just picking up there dosh.
Disgraceful..

JIMMY D

They didn't even clap the fans who made the drive! 4 shame Fulham!

jarv

The sad bit is, I don't think the team has hit rock bottom yet. That is still to come, when this dutch idiot finally gets us relegated.

TonyGilroy

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Kevin Keegan said  about us : I love Craven Cottage and it is Craven Cottage and the fan that will get them the points

Keegen  clearly knows sod all .................

jarv

Keegan?  Not a bad idea, bring him back to rescue the team. I would take anyone over Jol, even Alan Curbishley.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: jarv on January 26, 2013, 07:46:04 PM
Keegan?  Not a bad idea, bring him back to rescue the team. I would take anyone over Jol, even Alan Curbishley.
Jezzz,  Jarv  you are a Blingo,  it's not that bad ................well,  it is but it is not Keegan  bad !!!

A Humble Man

Quote from: JIMMY D on January 26, 2013, 07:26:19 PM

It would not have taken long to shake all their hands.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Fulham1959

How does any individual player motivate himself when it's clear that the other 10 players are not motivated ?  Surely every player in the team wants to win each match, but if none of the players has belief that the team can win, what can any one individual do ?  It's all about belief and confidence and the restoration of those two attributes.  That's why we have managers, coaches and captains.

If you want a motoring analogy (of sorts) it takes a huge amount of energy to move a car 10 yards from a standstill but virtually zero energy to travel the same distance once you've reached high speed.  It's called momentum and it's something our team has all but totally lost.

Walsh

Yes they did, I just came back. Only 6/7 of them but Hangeland was the first one over.

HatterDon

Contrast Dejagah running 30 yards at full pelt trying to regain control after having been disposessed with Berbatov turning his back in the same situation only 6 feet away.

Every week our manager says that our best player is the guy who doesn't work, doesn't care, and berates his teammates. I so look forward to spending the summer forgetting who the hell Jol is. Do you think SAF would put up with Berba walking around while his side is getting killed? Hell as like he would.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

hn4fulham

Quote from: HatterDon on January 26, 2013, 10:07:33 PM
Contrast Dejagah running 30 yards at full pelt trying to regain control after having been disposessed with Berbatov turning his back in the same situation only 6 feet away.

Every week our manager says that our best player is the guy who doesn't work, doesn't care, and berates his teammates. I so look forward to spending the summer forgetting who the hell Jol is. Do you think SAF would put up with Berba walking around while his side is getting killed? Hell as like he would.

I agree...the commentator said something that really hit the nail on the head for me. He said, "berbatov has so much talent. If he had the work ethics of Rooney, would he be twice the player? I think he would."

There is no doubt berbatov is a great player with great talents but I have yet to see him as the best player in this "team" sport yet. I'm so sick of watching him. He walked around pretty much the whole time!

How will the team have any respect for Jol if he keeps getting played??? I can see how fed up everyone's attitude is. If Jol doesn't take control of the situation, we could be in for worse performances and results. Yes, worse is possible.

Jambo

Why make poo up??  I wasn't there but I could see them on TV going over to our fans.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/