watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Managers love children

Started by Fulham bob, January 26, 2013, 07:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham bob

Right Yol lovers he has had his chance,you all said give him a chance so he's had it and done f all.Give him time in the transfer window we have and he's done nothing so what do you plan now give him till the end of the season if so were down.The players body language on the pitch tells us all the team is in a spot of bother.No new manager can do any worse than him so get him out Monday morning Mo give him the good news of a P45.Am waiting on the Yol lovers excuses com on let's be having you wakey wakey

SaltfordWhite

Did the transfer window close and nobody tell me?

Well I never!

SaltfordWhite

And I would guess that posting something like this only ten posts in to a new forum isn't exactly the way to go about being welcomed.

Toshes Fag Packet

As Ive stated on another post,some of these players have no
passion for the club,regardless what he says before they take
to the pitch.
Some need moving on just picking up their big bucks.

Sammyffc

i dont understand what people want jol to do when he has been told he has money to spend , then told he hasn't ? , its a shambles

Fulham1959

Managers love children ????

walts

jol has had money and spent a huge amount on bryan ruiz 10 mil i think. him and berba just dont work
we have no pace ruiz actually played ok tonight but the problem was not just losing dembelle and demps but more importantly murphy .jol has done nothing to replace him we realy are poor and im afraid the manager does nothing to inspire me

rusty shackleford

thought this was a thread about tony pulis

EJL

Quote from: Fulham bob on January 26, 2013, 07:28:18 PM
Right Yol lovers he has had his chance,you all said give him a chance so he's had it and done f all.Give him time in the transfer window we have and he's done nothing so what do you plan now give him till the end of the season if so were down.The players body language on the pitch tells us all the team is in a spot of bother.No new manager can do any worse than him so get him out Monday morning Mo give him the good news of a P45.Am waiting on the Yol lovers excuses com on let's be having you wakey wakey
Who are you? Yoda?

By the way, it's spelt 'Jol': J-O-L

And what is the thread title all about? Absolutely bizarre.

Jimpav

Quote from: EJL on January 26, 2013, 08:23:02 PM
Right Yol lovers he has had his chance,you all said give him a chance so he's had it and done f all.Give him time in the transfer window we have
Who are you? Yoda?

Funniest thing I've read on here in weeks.

ToodlesMcToot

Mac and the board do the transfer business for this club. If Jol had transfer funds to spend, do you truly believe we'd be courting the likes of Karagounis (I do love this signing tho), Tavares, and Diarra on frees? Two of the three were good signings on the surface of things and to varying degrees on the field. If Jol had money to spend, it's doubtful we'd have even known they were free to be signed.

When exactly to the players, who get paid far more than anyone involved have any responsibility for their displays? Sure Jol should take plenty of responsibility for the on field display, but so should the guys making 30-50K per week?

I love the Jol out but no one else out gripers, as if that's going to change anything outside possibly the short term.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Jambo

We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Fulham bob

Spammy Ffc your hiding behind a key pad and seem to be a bit of a gob me thinks.who told you jol has no money to spend.where was hodgsons team what positions did we Finnish in results we got and he got teams playing together no mater who played.berbatoss does nothing on the pitch couple of good touches then a gutless half hearted run like today he pulls the ball down lays it off and admires what is going to happen next.you lot who don't blame jol you need to have a good look at yourself as you are all deluded he's useless and frustrates the hell out of me.why are we blaming the sale of dembele and Dempsey he has said Ruiz is the new dembelle an katchiniclic is the new Dempsey.Excuses from you lot was he didn't have time to replace in the summer window and we have 5days left in this one so what that ain't long enough ok let's give him till the end of the season so he can take us to the championship great idea.if its Mo and Macintosh grown a pair and start getting stuck into the club and finding out why like I am and not sitting back.you lot just happy to put up with whatever he tells you Yol must go we can't get a manager that's any worse than him can we.Salfordwhite am not on hear to be welcomed am on hear to voice my opinion if people don't like it don't get involved

SaltfordWhite

EJL

Quote from: Jimpav on January 26, 2013, 09:19:19 PM
Quote from: EJL on January 26, 2013, 08:23:02 PM
Right Yol lovers he has had his chance,you all said give him a chance so he's had it and done f all.Give him time in the transfer window we have
Who are you? Yoda?

Funniest thing I've read on here in weeks.
:54:

gezkc

Quote from: Fulham bob on January 26, 2013, 11:14:51 PM
Spammy Ffc your hiding behind a key pad and seem to be a bit of a gob me thinks.who told you jol has no money to spend.where was hodgsons team what positions did we Finnish in results we got and he got teams playing together no mater who played.berbatoss does nothing on the pitch couple of good touches then a gutless half hearted run like today he pulls the ball down lays it off and admires what is going to happen next.you lot who don't blame jol you need to have a good look at yourself as you are all deluded he's useless and frustrates the me.why are we blaming the sale of dembele and Dempsey he has said Ruiz is the new dembelle an katchiniclic is the new Dempsey.Excuses from you lot was he didn't have time to replace in the summer window and we have 5days left in this one so what that ain't long enough ok let's give him till the end of the season so he can take us to the championship great idea.if its Mo and Macintosh grown a pair and start getting stuck into the club and finding out why like I am and not sitting back.you lot just happy to put up with whatever he tells you Yol must go we can't get a manager that's any worse than him can we.Salfordwhite am not on hear to be welcomed am on hear to voice my opinion if people don't like it don't get involved

Huh?!  :58:

CorkCity

I will welcome you Fulham bob. You make very valid points.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

Airfix

Quote from: CorkCity on January 27, 2013, 07:19:36 AM
I will welcome you Fulham bob. You make very valid points.

:58:

Does he?  Perhaps you could translate for the rest of us then?

Consider yourself the board's official Fulham bob - English - Fulham bob dictionary.

BestOfBrede

I've been backing the wrong Manager  fp.gif ... I thought we had Jol.
Now I'm informed it's someone else I agree.....

YOL OUT !

whiteinedinburgh

Hrmmmm, lack of faith this one has.