watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

woefull

Started by stokesy, January 26, 2013, 07:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stokesy

i dont normally post but today was a disgrace and some of them players in a fulham shirt should hold there head in shame as proffessionals.berbatov might be a talented player but is not a fulham player we need 11 players who put 100% in each game that has what has kept us in the premiership over the years and it looks like ruiz is thinking if berbatov can do it so can i and starts putting his hands on his hips the midfield is lightweight and needs to man up believe it or not we are in a relegation battle and with west ham and man utd to come we need all players to put a shift in,rant over

Aaron

I think we were in a relegation battle.  Now, with investment and better form (can you even use the word "form" when describing our current play?) than ours from those below us in the table I firmly believe we are already relegated, it just hasn't been made official yet.

It was a nice run while it lasted.  Nottingham Forest and Millwall away next season, result!

Edit: Actually, if we sack Jol RIGHT NOW, like, today, this very minute, then "new manager syndrome" might be enough to snatch us a couple of points from somewhere.  But we're buggered next season anyways I think, stay up or not.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: stokesy on January 26, 2013, 07:29:03 PM
i dont normally post but today was a disgrace and some of them players in a fulham shirt should hold there head in shame as proffessionals.berbatov might be a talented player but is not a fulham player we need 11 players who put 100% in each game that has what has kept us in the premiership over the years and it looks like ruiz is thinking if berbatov can do it so can i and starts putting his hands on his hips the midfield is lightweight and needs to man up believe it or not we are in a relegation battle and with west ham and man utd to come we need all players to put a shift in,rant over
"Give 100%"?  I would be happy if some of them gave 50% at the moment!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

mojo

I think the headline for the match report on Yahoo says it all :

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/fa-cup-matchpack-manchester-united-v-fulham-123402963.html

"United cruise past abysmal Fulham"

Jack Fulham

QPR is still my low point of this season but today was terrible. Performances like this aren't exactly uncommon at the moment either.

A Humble Man

It was another gutless performance in series of them.  Let us hope we can get some new blood in the next 5 days or we are doomed. 
We Are Fulham, Believe.

OdecaMynoT

Steve MacManaman commented that Manures training session was probably tougher than that match.

As good as Berbatov is,like y'er man says, '...he's not a Fulham player'.  He was drifting all over the place like a slug attracted to cabbages.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.