News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

the 3 going down? I change my prediction..

Started by jarv, January 26, 2013, 07:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Before a ball was kicked, OK, I know that is ridiculous to try to predict, but I thought reading, Wigan and Norwich would be top candidates.

NOW....Fulham, Villa and a.n.other, probably Reading. The writing is definitely on the wall now. Just look at similar woeful performances by other teams relegated in recent years....Southampton, Newcastle, West ham to name just 3.

The biggest worry is....how do you rebuild a team, permier or championship, from scratch??.

Maybe MAF will look at the parachute payment and say "that belongs to me, I'm off." :005:

BestOfBrede

Quote from: jarv on January 26, 2013, 07:36:50 PM
Before a ball was kicked, OK, I know that is ridiculous to try to predict, but I thought reading, Wigan and Norwich would be top candidates.

NOW....Fulham, Villa and a.n.other, probably Reading. The writing is definitely on the wall now. Just look at similar woeful performances by other teams relegated in recent years....Southampton, Newcastle, West ham to name just 3.

The biggest worry is....how do you rebuild a team, permier or championship, from scratch??.

Maybe MAF will look at the parachute payment and say "that belongs to me, I'm off." :005:
Sorry but what an overreaction! We lost to the Champions. Ok we didn't play well but we were hit early which, unfortunately, blew it for us. But wow, we are down?  fp.gif  090.gif  :doh:

EJL

I don't get why there's no mention of QPR there. Still in the bottom three and have still only had two wins all season. The West Ham game demonstrated what their approach is going to be for the rest of the campaign- it just won't work.

Enter the Frei

For us to get relegated and QPR to stay up they have to catch up 11 points on us, I don't see that happening.

Whitby Fulham

We have 25 points 15 off the magic 40(staying up number) I reckon 37 would be enough this year once we are safe sack jol.

Aaron

Quote from: li_special on January 26, 2013, 08:34:39 PM
We have 25 points 15 off the magic 40(staying up number) I reckon 37 would be enough this year once we are safe sack jol.

It's all well and good saying that we only need 15pts from 15 games.. But how many points have we taken from the last 15 league games?  The answer is TWELVE and we're getting worse.

Given that our next points are likely to come in April, I'm not sure how you can actually believe what you are saying..  I wish I had your optimism.

SaltfordWhite

How are we going to go to April without scoring any points?!

Walsh

Everyone knows that was FA Cup and we didn't drop points, right? I would have posted this thread after Wednesday's game because if we win on Wednesday you'll be saying the complete opposite.

St Eve

We are not going down. 3 points agains W Ham in the week will provide some optimism

Aaron

Quote from: SaltfordWhite on January 26, 2013, 08:51:52 PM
How are we going to go to April without scoring any points?!

I meant to say "next 3 points" are likely to be in April.. However, if we get more than a couple between now and then I'd be surprised.

Humbled

I feel we need a change in formation (if we keep playing Ruiz and Berba) and 3 points against WH his weds as I feel we have a harder run in than most of the teams below us!!