watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I have been good for weeks!

Started by nose, January 26, 2013, 07:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

This message board tends to be a nice polite place and I have tried to keep my frustrations damppened but who else can i tell whAt I really reaaly think but other fulham supporters.

It's this way, we have the wrong manager, it was obvuious from a few weeks into his tenure, he alienated so many quality and settled players  and completely upset lewington. the team are demotivated, not comitted to the cause and look really really unhappy, that is all down to the manager.

He has bought berba a gamble i also would have taken but it has failed. Berba has to be dropped, not rested dropped, he isn't up to the required standard, he has talent but no value to the team. ruiz? What an overated waste of space, another of Jol's favourites, except i believe there could be a player in there somewhere if used correctly.

When jol came we had a well disci[plined happy squad and now we don't, it is 100% his fault, nothing to do wioth clint or moose or lack of transfer funds, he isn't getting the best from what he has. Too many games simply pass our players by. If he is still manager at midnight tomorrow then he will be with us for one day more than necessary.

I love MAF to bits, I cannot begin to understand what he is waiting for.

Jol is the problem, no more no less, time he went he is strangling the life and fun out of the club.

And for the record Gus Poyet has been my preference for ages, given he could be tempted, otherwise the tea l;ady would pick a better team and get them more motivated than mr Jol.

I seem not to be the only one tonight with same comments. it isn't losing, we are fulham fans we can easilly cope with that, it is the manner of defeat.

The Swan

Excellent post nose. I agree with everything you say.( apart from the tea lady picking the team)
The Swan

TonyGilroy

I agree as well.

This really can't go on and I suspect MAF knows that and will act but possibly not until the window closes, assuming there are decent players that we are in with a chance of getting.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Lord be praised, I also agree  !!!!  However, my ? is not with the tea lady   Billy Mc iisn't helping

bucksfulham

Agree. He's lost the dressing room and I don't see any way back.

SG

Me-ate-Live, innit??

McKinley  ....Christ no  !!! he  is part of the problem,                     

Oakeshott

Nose

I agree. I see on other threads members are blaming the players - on the lines of "over the hill", "we need a clear out" etc. Players who have been exemplary for several seasons - Brede for example - don't become poor overnight. At his age he has several years at the top level ahead of him if he wants it. And despite the departures over the last year we still have a core of competent players who, frankly, are as good as we are able to afford.

There is only one problem at the Club - the manager - and I suspect MAF's patience with him will run out should we fail to beat West Ham.

OdecaMynoT

One inept performance after another.

090.gif

I'll give it until this time next week before having a go but I can't disagree with the sentiments of this post.

D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

epsomraver

Although I have my ticket and given the club my hard earned dosh I hope we get stuffed on Wednesday and we are rid of this idiot manager, I have never wished my club to lose in over 50 years support but if that is what it takes, then so be it.