Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron

Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on January 26, 2013, 09:24:27 PM
Quote from: MJG on January 26, 2013, 09:18:04 PM
Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on January 26, 2013, 09:05:47 PM
Quote from: MJG on January 26, 2013, 08:45:56 PM
Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on January 26, 2013, 08:40:37 PM
Quote from: MJG on January 26, 2013, 08:39:06 PM
Its about performance. We might lose to West Ham because...its west Ham.
But if we once again have a toothless, passionless display by the players I  fully expect "Jol Out" to be coming from the fans. And I would be in that group I'm afraid.
And that will help the confiedence no end ....great stuff
I should have said at the end of the game. As I say its performance related. If they don't turn up yet again what do you expect the crowd to do. You know how it works.
I know how it works indeed, and understand the fustration i am with you on this,but we are not in that much trouble just yet, when and if we fall into the relegation spots then i feel the views of jol out, to which i dont agree, could be vented, but not before.
so only when we are 18th do you think we are in  trouble?
Correct, we still have transfer window time and a win against west ham can change everything, lets not get carried away with negativity

Martin?

SP

Although I never gamble I'm really tempted to back WHU next week to lesson the pain of another Fulham no-show. They always seem to get the luck against us & I fully expect Carlton Cole will get a hatrick, probably off his backside.  As things stand I'd celebrate a point.

kiwiwaka

The board chose to trigger the option on Jol's contract - he's not going. Long term he will be very good for us, we're just in a bad patch and the last patch we were in (Hodgson relegation saviour) we made a huge amount of progression. I'm optimistic for the same.

the nutflush

Quote from: SP on January 26, 2013, 10:37:22 PM
Although I never gamble I'm really tempted to back WHU next week to lesson the pain of another Fulham no-show. They always seem to get the luck against us & I fully expect Carlton Cole will get a hatrick, probably off his backside.  As things stand I'd celebrate a point.

I fully expect to see Kevin Nolan's stupid chicken celebration at some stage of the game.  Probably more than once.