https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Danny....please come back.....

Started by Patrick, January 26, 2013, 08:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

Me-ate-Live, innit??

When it's gone it's gone

The majority appears to believe that the players have no interest even the ones who took us to the Europa Final
Murph would be viewed in the same light

God The Mechanic

He was losing it last year and from the sounds of it hasn't been particularly great in the Championship this year.

Sheepskin Junior

Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

St Eve

I said when he went that it was a mistake. Even if he played 60 mins we needed his leadership. All we saved was a years salary yet we still pay Senderos, Sidwell, Richardson, Baird, Rodallega,

God The Mechanic

Quote from: St Eve on January 26, 2013, 09:02:12 PM
I said when he went that it was a mistake. Even if he played 60 mins we needed his leadership. All we saved was a years salary yet we still pay Senderos, Sidwell, Richardson, Baird, Rodallega,

But if he wanted more game time, and it was intimated that he would only get 60 mins every week, would he have signed any contract if he could get a full 90 minutes elsewhere?

St Eve

Quote from: God The Mechanic on January 26, 2013, 09:11:01 PM

But if he wanted more game time, and it was intimated that he would only get 60 mins every week, would he have signed any contract if he could get a full 90 minutes elsewhere?
How do you know that? I heard that he wanted a 2 year contract and we would only give him 1

Humbled

It's funny how people go on about Berba's ability and we would be worst off without him. Yet this man doesn't have anywhere near as much technical ability as Berba (he does have plenty though) but what he brings in how he plays off the ball, how he leads a team and the confidence he gives his team mates is huge. Will make a great manager in the future, his people skills are class and intern team mates work their nads off for him

God The Mechanic

Quote from: St Eve on January 26, 2013, 09:16:58 PM
Quote from: God The Mechanic on January 26, 2013, 09:11:01 PM

How do you know that? I heard that he wanted a 2 year contract and we would only give him 1

I don't know it, but wasn't it a generally held assumption?

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: Patrick on January 26, 2013, 08:00:26 PM
ASAP....

Murph never left - pretty sure that his family still live in Kingswood,Surrey,just down the road from Motspur Park & CC
We could do worse than try & get him back for the remainder of the season - as captain & lead this mob out of the abyss - worth a punt?
What other options are there?
Any other bright ideas?
We will see what MJ & Mac come up with next week!