watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berbatov

Started by Markffc123, January 26, 2013, 11:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markffc123

For Me personally it seems like our players are scared to pass to the guy-Berbatov seems to think he is bigger than the club and we cannot have players like that at fulham-we need a player that can create the space and run out wide or at least stretch the defenders-your not going to do that if you just stand there and hope for the ball to come to you-against WBA Sidwell played a balll to berbatov it was just a little overhit and instead of running for the ball Berbatov stops and gives sidwell a rollocking-Ok we played Man united and they were on form todayand got some lucky decisions but its not doom and gloom we are good in possesion most of the time but we dont go anywhere and we looked a little better when karagounis come on but he hardly is a world beater-i think berbatov should be dropped -Call back trotta or give another kid a chance

the nutflush

I would love to see Trotta get a shot.  At least you know he is going to run his bollocks off for 90 minutes.

ffcbulgaria

right now i'm ready to exchange 3 Berbatovs for a 40 yo Brian McBride and i'm serious!

Berbasilk_111

I agree, he's honestly pissing me off now, in my eyes he is becoming an increasing detriment to the team, I have not seen him do much of note recently in the past few games yet he still has the nerve to berate other players, if anything the ruiz/petric partnership showed some promise earlier on in the season, at least the team would operate more cohesively without berbatov, but Jol would never have the balls to drop him, relegation is a real prospect if the guy doesn't sort out his attitude and dropping him may give him the reality check he needs.

Nightwind15

Berbatov was never better than those who surrounded him.  I would take blue collar Clint Dempsey over him any day.
I played in the first match I ever saw!

mitimo

I remember watching Fulham back in the 60s, where Johnny Haynes actually ran the team the way Berbatov is trying.  Haynes at least knew how to do it, Berbatov hasn't got a clue.  Yet I also remember that same Fulham team when they had to play without Haynes, suddenly woke up and became a team that others couldn't handle, so much less predictability, suddenly some results of a positive kind.
Drop Berbatov for a few weeks, Jol is always on about how stressed Berbatov is because he is not winning or things are not all happening his way.  Give it a few games without the man and see what happens.  Can't be any worse that what has been happening for the last few weeks.

ffcbulgaria

i have no idea what the football was like in the 60s but i'm sure its much more dynamic nowadays and when one of the players too often decides to show his anger instead of helping out in defence it is much more noticeable

Fulham_Surrey

Jol needs to tell Berba to pass and move, even bench him.  He benched him at Spurs and worked wonders, i remember.  Our main problems are defensive.  Anybody who knows football will tell you that.  The worst defensive team in the top 2 flights of English football.

Fulham_Surrey

Bench him.  He has lost his desire and seems aloof.  Jol has benched him before at Spurs and Berba came back strong.  He has lost his drive.  BUT, maybe he gets it back.  There is a YOUTUBE video with Evra making fun of him and then calling him p**** to DeGea. So I hope that serves as a stimulus that he has become the butt joke of the league.