Puma
Reebok
Umbro
Under Armour
Vandanel
Wilson
Other

WhiteJC

Do you think that as the club giving £20 off this seasons shirts, home, away and 3rd, signifies that Kappa won't be our kit supplier next season?

To me it seams quite early to discount this seasons shirts, I don't think we normally do this until near the end of the season, my guess is that the club wants to clear out all stock for a new supplier.

So who would you like to see supply our kit next season?

black shorts for the home kit mandatory!   :dft011:

Roberty

The supplier would not matter - we have three new set of kit each year - the old stock needs to be cleared.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

A Humble Man

As there are only about seven games when it is warm enough to wear a football shirt and shorts (unless you are a postman), I have given up buying them.  Just buy outerwear.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Fletchino

I'm sure we will have an Adidas kit next season infact I bet the new riverside stand is called the Adidas end or somthing.

HatterDon

First choice: Adidas
Second choice: Puma
Third choice: Anything but Kappa
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

tomcolemanfry

tonynorton

Burt

Would be very happy with Addidas, or Nike.

With a new sponsor too - London Pride!

Northern Cottager

Adidas would be nice! Although I like Puma too. This Kappa stuff is incredibly hard to wear for longer than an hour, chokes the neck and is very tight.

King_Crud

I thought Adidas was already sorted, as part of the companies greater plan to sponsor all London clubs? I found this:

QuoteIndeed, Arsenal are not alone in coming under Adidas's gaze and the German manufacturer is also believed to be set to conclude a deal with Fulham. Their deal with Kappa expires at the end of the season and adidas are poised to take over.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/9634840/Arsenal-set-to-sign-25-million-shirt-deal-with-adidas.html

Swedish Terrier

When I asked one of the employees in the club shop she said that we will have Kappa for another two years.
Proud member of FFC Sweden.

Cottage count-4         Away count-2

Wimbledon_White

Quote from: King_Crud on January 28, 2013, 10:52:44 AM
I thought Adidas was already sorted, as part of the companies greater plan to sponsor all London clubs? I found this:

QuoteIndeed, Arsenal are not alone in coming under Adidas’s gaze and the German manufacturer is also believed to be set to conclude a deal with Fulham. Their deal with Kappa expires at the end of the season and adidas are poised to take over.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/9634840/Arsenal-set-to-sign-25-million-shirt-deal-with-adidas.html

Yeah I saw that a few months back.
Adidas would be great I think. Nice and plain and simple - three stripes down the arms. Basically Swansea but Black and White rather than White and Gold. We'd look mustard.

I wouldn't complain about Nike making a return either. I like their shirts. However I would want exclusivity on the design rather than having the same as MK Dons again (2009/10...look it up).

King_Crud

I was in Lyon on the weekend and at the airport there was an Olympic Lyonnaiss store. They have adidas kit and everything in the shop looked class

Two Ton Ted

Vandanel.  Let's go old school.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

sweek

Umbro please. Look at all the beautiful kits they've made for Man City the last few years.

I also kind of like Lotto, mostly for the amazing Palermo kits they've done.