News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

To those who can bare FA Cup action today...

Started by Frankie-Peter Taylor, January 27, 2013, 11:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Our young striker Marcelo Trotta starts for Brentford in their game vs Chelsea this afternoon. Number 11, very highly rated but this is his biggest test.

Roberty

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on January 27, 2013, 11:28:54 AM
Our young striker Marcelo Trotta starts for Brentford in their game vs Chelsea this afternoon. Number 11, very highly rated but this is his biggest test.

Woops - that is the spelling for naked or without covering, all of the other meaning have the spelling bear.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Sector9

and he's just scored a follow up! come on brentford.... (got bets on)

Frankie-Peter Taylor

For those not watching;

He's had some very nice touches, appears to be learning how to link up play, one superb touch to release Forrester. Was mostly waiting for him to have a clear cut chance after an off balance shot went wide and he took his goal extremely well although he only really had to hit the target. Really impressive half from our young Italian.

TWFL

Watch out for Forrester as well, we've been previously linked.

Jack Fulham

Rodney Marsh ‏@RodneyMarsh10
For all young strikers, watch Trotta's technique for Brentford goal. Head down, knee over ball, short snap follow through. Greavesiesk

HatterDon

Hmmm, with all these reports, it's obvious he won't play for us. We cannot abide a striker who gets into the penalty area and actually takes a shot on goal against a Premier League opponent. This is NOT the way modern, sexy Fuham football is played. Until he shows he can spend 90 minutes walking slowly around the center circle, I say keep him at Brentford, the big showoff.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

GaryB

Do I detect the slight whiff of sarcasm there.....................although you are right :scarf: