watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Senderos

Started by Rudolph, January 27, 2013, 12:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhaman

Still think in summr we should get another defender as senderos can make game changing mistakes

ron

Does anyone think that we've chewed the fat enough over Senderos now, and can get on with the rest of our lives - or at least reading this board - without the dreaded name coming up in the "Show new replies " column?

YankeeJim

Quote from: ron on February 14, 2013, 05:15:36 PM
Does anyone think that we've chewed the fat enough over Senderos now, and can get on with the rest of our lives - or at least reading this board - without the dreaded name coming up in the "Show new replies " column?

At least there is only one thread about Senderos rather than 4 or 5 about Dempsey. Careful what you wish for.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

cmg

I must say I've been surprised at the longevity of this one.
The answer is that people show their continued interest in the subject by posting on it. That's the nature of the forum.
I suppose it's an issue that divides people and therefore provokes a more lengthly discussion than something upon which all are agreed.

For my part I was somewhat taken by this comment:
Quote from: fulhaman on February 14, 2013, 05:00:06 PM
Still think in summr we should get another defender as senderos can make game changing mistakes

I think you could write the names of all the centre-backs that have ever kicked a ball (or an opponent) who have never made a 'game changing mistake' on the back of a postage stamp and still have room to list all QPR's signings this season.

Bassey the warrior

I don't know I'm quite enjoying the debate. He is hard to work out, he's very inconsistent but of late he's been consistently good. Just as well really because Hughes's form has really dropped off.

Bassey the warrior

I think the same could be said for all three of our regular centre backs. Hangeland has actually been the most error prone.

Travers Barney

Quote from: The Moose on February 14, 2013, 06:08:22 PM

I think the same could be said for all three of our regular centre backs. Hangeland has actually been the most error prone.

Not in 2013 Moose...Hangers been good of late but prior to that agree all three error strewn.

coyw
We are the whites

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Travers Barney on February 14, 2013, 07:51:47 PM
Quote from: The Moose on February 14, 2013, 06:08:22 PM

Not in 2013 Moose...Hangers been good of late but prior to that agree all three error strewn.

coyw

Over the course of the season. Point is there's not an awful lot to choose between the three. They've all been inconsistent. At the moment Hangeland and Senderos are looking good. Could be that one of them has a howler or two and Hughes gets another look in. Hopefully they'll keep their places by keeping their form, and we can start to worry about scoring goals rather than conceding them.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Jezz  ! this is a cross between,  A Lost and Found  and the old Confessional Box

Berserker

It is a strange thread to be sure
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Rudolph

It's his birthday today, so all the best Phil, in case you're reading.

TonyGilroy

"Hmmm" thinks Phil (in five languages).

"What could make me even happier on my birthday? I know - I'll see what the fans think of me on the message boards."