watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Some useless information

Started by St Eve, January 27, 2013, 09:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

Hughes, who has only scored 1 goal in 8 1/2 years has now scored 1 goal less than our striker Rodallega.

Jamie88

He's scored three times for us so far if memory serves and he's been with us for 5 1/2 years....
Either way, Rodallega will be lucky to reach a similar figure if he stays for that amount of time, although we can only pray he doesnt!

Mr K.Dilkington

Rodallega had a bad scoring record at Wigan so we shouldn't have expected much of him in the first place in terms of goals.
Foolish ham

St Eve

Quote from: Jamie88 on January 27, 2013, 09:18:43 PM
He's scored three times for us so far if memory serves and he's been with us for 5 1/2 years....
Either way, Rodallega will be lucky to reach a similar figure if he stays for that amount of time, although we can only pray he doesnt! I think the stat mentioned was not just with us but in 8 1/2 years and is only league goals.

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: St Eve on January 27, 2013, 09:08:14 PM
Hughes, who has only scored 1 goal in 8 1/2 years has now scored 1 goal less than our striker Rodallega.

can you now give us a summary of Rodallega's goals over the last 8.5 years before we make any conclusions based on your post?

JackyFulham90

What's with the hate on Rodallega? Okay he doesn't score loads but he will chase defenders down & work hard for the team he should not be hated he always trys unlike some players in our team

M i c K Y x FFC

All I will say is that over the 5.5 years at FFC, he may only have 3 goals, but he has only had 3 yellow cards. Not a dirty player, and from a defender, that is rare.

Jamie88

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on January 27, 2013, 09:43:32 PM
What's with the hate on Rodallega? Okay he doesn't score loads but he will chase defenders down & work hard for the team he should not be hated he always trys unlike some players in our team

He is disgustingly bad in every footballing sense. Reminds me of Eddie Johnson, with the exception that Rodallega seems to be able to head the ball. He isn't even really that quick - I haven't once seen him genuinely outrun a defender yet.

Herbie

Quote from: Jamie88 on January 27, 2013, 09:48:24 PM

He is disgustingly bad in every footballing sense.

A tad over the top...

Jamie88

Quote from: Herbie on January 27, 2013, 09:50:58 PM

A tad over the top...

Definately not, I have watched him every time he has stepped on the pitch for us this season and never once seen anything from him that suggests he should be playing anywhere near this level. Can't shoot, can't pass, not strong on the ball, can't dribble, can't cross. I don't even think his pace is anything particularly troublesome.

St Eve

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on January 27, 2013, 09:43:32 PM
Hate? What are you talking about? Just a stat mentioned on tv during the game.

TWFL

Quote from: Jamie88 on January 27, 2013, 09:55:19 PM

A tad over the top...

Definately not, I have watched him every time he has stepped on the pitch for us this season and never once seen anything from him that suggests he should be playing anywhere near this level. Can't shoot, can't pass, not strong on the ball, can't dribble, can't cross. I don't even think his pace is anything particularly troublesome.
So has everyone else. It's what tends to happen when you go to watch your team. I think he causes problems for the defences. He's no Andy Johnson with his tireless running but he's not far off it. He's lacking confidence at the moment if people get behind him he'll be a hit even if he's just an impact sub.

St Eve

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on January 27, 2013, 09:40:07 PM
[/quote

can you now give us a summary of Rodallega's goals over the last 8.5 years before we make any conclusions based on your post?
sorry I meant 1 goal less than Rodallegs this season. I hope that clarifies the post

Logicalman

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on January 27, 2013, 09:40:07 PM

Well, in 3 years at Wigan he got 24 goals, and in the past 5.5 years, a total of 49 goals.

So, in the Prem that's around 8 goals a season with Wigan. Oh well, pity he's not up to scratch with us then.

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: St Eve on January 27, 2013, 10:05:15 PM
sorry I meant 1 goal less than Rodallegs this season. I hope that clarifies the post

Didn't John Pantsil score as many own goals in 2 games as Bobby Zamora scored for the whole same season? And BZ wasn't useless at all during that time...

St Eve

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on January 27, 2013, 10:10:06 PM
Good point. Just wanted to make sure you understood the post

Didn't John Pantsil score as many own goals in 2 games as Bobby Zamora scored for the whole same season? And BZ wasn't useless at all during that time...

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: St Eve on January 27, 2013, 10:14:04 PM
Quote from: ffcbulgaria on January 27, 2013, 10:10:06 PM

suggestion :)

if you use quotes, make sure you are typing at the bottom of the reply-window
otherwise your words get lost inbetween the old posts

leonffc

Quote from: TWFL on January 27, 2013, 09:58:12 PM

A tad over the top...

So has everyone else. It's what tends to happen when you go to watch your team. I think he causes problems for the defences. He's no Andy Johnson with his tireless running but he's not far off it. He's lacking confidence at the moment if people get behind him he'll be a hit even if he's just an impact sub.

"he's no Andy Johnson"

Exactly!! And Johnson was terrible!!

St Eve

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on January 27, 2013, 10:25:01 PM
Quote from: St Eve on January 27, 2013, 10:14:04 PM
Quote from: ffcbulgaria link=topic=28216.msg359610#msg359610 date=1359324606

quote author=St Eve link=topic=28216.msg359606#msg359606 date=1359324315]
sorry I meant 1 goal less than Rodallegs this season. I hope that clarifies the

[/quote

suggestion :)

if you use quotes, make sure you are typing at the bottom of the reply-window
otherwise your words get lost inbetween the old posts
Sorry. A little difficult on the I pad sometimes

ron

A tad over the top...

Strange, all of these qualities appeared to make Etuhu a star player according to some on these pages !