watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Optimism!

Started by Mladens Nan, January 27, 2013, 10:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mladens Nan

Right, I know there are many people out there who love a moan, especially when football is the topic, I know as I am one but after this weekend of FA Cup action it has got me thinking...
The support behind teams like Oldham, Brentford, Leeds and Luton was at times like that cliche "12th man" and helped them overturn the odds and some tough opposition. So, with a game on Wednesday that is a 6 pointer, a season decider, whatever.. Why is everyone so pessimistic..? I for one will be voicing my support for all eleven players, the subs, Martin Jol and his staff. And if we go one down I would hope to hear chants of Come On You whites, not you're getting sacked in the morning. We all hear it on MOTD  etc "this is a tough place to come" well let's f***ing make it a tough place for WHUFC to come and we will see the difference. Berba might even chase a ball!
079.gif
Anyway, rant over.. But come o fellow friends of fulham.. Let's sort this season out. We can do our bit too!

Andy S

Yes totally agree Get behind the lads from the off.

RaySmith

Agree - we have to get  behind the team right from the start, and roar the  team on, outsing their support.

Together we can do it.

Keep the faith.

COYW.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Bring back the clappers. ..

If we start the way we finished our last 2 league games we may be in with a chance...

Mr K.Dilkington

I whole heartedly agree with the point of getting behind the team and not suddenly turning on them if we go one nil down against West Ham, as it's a huge game on wednesday and the players need all the support we can give them.
Foolish ham

Lighthouse

The clubs that are mentioned all showed commitment and courage. It is very hard for supporters to feed off nothing from the pitch. Yes fans can be the twelfth man. But when the other eleven look as if they want to be somewhere else. It aint that easy.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope