https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sky Sports say we have made a bid for Jamie Mackie

Started by The Swan, January 28, 2013, 10:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikey norman

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Berserker on January 28, 2013, 12:03:25 PM
Sounds abit like AJ when fit. I used to like his enthusiam, and miss that now, obviously not his injuries though!

No,  he is more of a Mousour Brown, nothing lightweight about Mackie ....................
Hughes did not like him and had him on the bench .................that sort of treatment  is a brain grenade, perhaps Mackie is made of strong stuff ......................and we need some of that !!   

Burt

According to the ever reliable Mirror, Norwich are also interested in signing him.

FulhamMic

Redknapp has confirmed there's been no offers for Mackie.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Don't we have a transfer rumour thread for this sort of conversation or is it now redundant?

Irelands_number1

All his commitment and work load doesn't hide the fact that he's a poor footballer nowhere near premiership standard! Poor move :(

Tonywa

Quote from: HatterDon on January 28, 2013, 01:58:27 PM
I'm not sure his attitidue is suited for Fulham's modern sexy football. Whenever he gets the ball he heads straight for the opponent's penalty area. Once there, he either passes to a player in a better scoring position or he takes a crack himself. This kid of football is a throwback to days long gone.

Certainly we can find somebody with half his speed and commitment to attack who would fit much better into our scheme.

Quite brilliant.  Love it!! Grant Holt might fit the bill.