watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Exeter v Torquay

Started by SP, January 28, 2013, 08:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Currently live on Sky Sports 1.  Ah, what great memories, both grounds were always a great day out or even better as a long weekend.  If we had away fixtures like this I'm sure our away following would soon improve.

The Swan

My daughter lives in Torquay so they are my second team. Heres hoping for an away win.
The Swan

epsomraver

Quote from: SP on January 28, 2013, 08:34:37 PM
Currently live on Sky Sports 1.  Ah, what great memories, both grounds were always a great day out or even better as a long weekend.  If we had away fixtures like this I'm sure our away following would soon improve.

The way we are playing they  could soon be :016:

A Humble Man

Would you really want us in the lower divisions again visiting such notorious places?  
We Are Fulham, Believe.

SP

Quote from: The Swan on January 28, 2013, 09:03:57 PM
My daughter lives in Torquay so they are my second team. Heres hoping for an away win.

Certainly a beautiful spot, we camped at the Ashburton Country Park (I think it was called) the year Udo scored the winner.  Lakes, rafts, swings, ropes that place had everything.

BedsFFC

Quote from: SP on January 28, 2013, 09:15:58 PM
Quote from: The Swan on January 28, 2013, 09:03:57 PM

Certainly a beautiful spot, we camped at the Ashburton Country Park (I think it was called) the year Udo scored the winner.  Lakes, rafts, swings, ropes that place had everything.

Strange. You state everything but make no mention of an Irish themed pub

epsomraver

Quote from: A Humble Man on January 28, 2013, 09:10:14 PM
Would you really want us in the lower divisions again visiting such notorious places.  

Why Torquay?, did you not read Mr SP's post,  you seem intent on having an argument?

A Humble Man

Quote from: epsomraver on January 28, 2013, 09:23:00 PM
Would you really want us in the lower divisions again visiting such notorious run down places.  

Why Torquay, did you not read Mr SP's post,  you seem intent on having an argument?

I was being illustrative not factual, but prefer Penzance and St Ives myself with their bohemian artistic influences.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

epsomraver

Quote from: A Humble Man on January 28, 2013, 09:26:31 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on January 28, 2013, 09:23:00 PM
Would you really want us in the lower divisions again visiting such notorious places.  

Why Torquay, did you not read Mr SP's post,  you seem intent on having an argument?

I was being illustrative not factual, but prefer Penzance and St Ives myself with their bohemian artistic influences.

Oh so  saying visiting notorious places is being Illustrative is it, they are both in Cornwall, we are talking about Devon teams and venues.

A Humble Man

The Cornwall and Devon are the West in the same way Norfolk and Suffolk are Anglia, both areas are notorious for inbreeding and I am not being illustrative.

Being serious some of the horrible little grounds we went to in the bad old days hold nostalgia for me.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Jack Fulham

Exeter lost me £70 quid :dft004: