A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Frimpong

Started by Andy_M, January 29, 2013, 09:54:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Frimpong come straight into the team?

Yes
23 (63.9%)
No
13 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Andy_M

With the signing of Frimpong, do we think he will come straight into the team tomorrow night? My own opinion is we need someone in there that can put a tackle in. Although I have my doubts about how good Frimpong is, as I have a friend who is a Charlton fan where he has just been on loan and said he didn't exactly grab the attention there, he certainly puts himself about. For me he comes in and plays with the ancient Greek.
@got_maile

FFC1987

I said No. However if Jol see's him as fit enough, he definitly should. Our midfield have been woeful and need competition.

fulhamta24

I said no but I hope he does tho. I just think jol will have him on the bench. I personally would put him straight in. We need someone who will put himself about I know we have sidwell but he has played a lot this season and I would put him on the bench and start pingpong. My starting eleven vs west ham would be

Mark
Reither.       Hangeland.      Sendaros.       Briggs

Duff.              Greek guy.      Dench.           Dejager

Ruiz

Berbatov

That's if we don't get any more signings that is.

JackyFulham90

Schwarzer

Riether Hughes Hangeland Richardson

Dejagah Kara Frimpong Kaca

Berbatov

Rodallega

Riverside

We need a DM and hope that Dench is good enough .
Free up Kara ( and Sidwell if we go for the 3 man midfield and abolish the no crossing wings ) to be in front and hopefully pass the ball forward

shnlwswlkr

Great move to sign a player on a short term loan deal that might not be fit enough to start straightaway.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Andy_M

I thought Frimpong had been playing on loan at Charlton for the last month .... so surely this means he's fit?
@got_maile

H3Matt

I don't think it was a case of him being fit, it was about whether he could pass our medical. Which he seems to have done. According to Mr Jol, Fulham's medical is very hard to pass and 2 players failed it in the summer (one of them being Chris David).

I hope he starts tomorrow night. We need a bit of youth in central-mid.

westcliff white

i htink we need to give him a start, Baird and Sidwell have not been in great form (nor hav emay of them to be fair)

i would go with

Schwarzer
Reither
Hughes
Hangeland
Richardson (if fot if not Riise)
Frimpong
Karagounis
Ruiz
Berbatov
Petric

Subs
Etheridge
Senderos
Baird
Sidwell
Kaka
Duff
Kasami
Every day is a Fulham day

Deanothefulhamfan

Great player and has to start.... Him agains Diame will be worth watching, thats for sure

Danny

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on January 29, 2013, 11:01:16 AM
Schwarzer

Dejagah Kara Frimpong ,Kaca

Berbatov

Rodallega

Schwarzer

Dejagah Kara Frimpong ,Ruiz

Berbatov

Rodallega

or
Schwarzer

--------  Frimpong-----------

Dejagah------Sidwell--------Ruiz

----------Karagounis------

-----------Berbatov----------

Ruiz at the left flank only .
Chance for Sidwell in the 2nd variant.
any way Kara and Sidwell to be  far by the own box.

JustOverTheRiver

If hes fit enough start him, we need a change. I would like to see him next to the greek as then we have a nice average age going.

Chesh

Quote from: Riverside on January 29, 2013, 11:10:04 AM
We need a DM and hope that Dench is good enough .
Free up Kara ( and Sidwell if we go for the 3 man midfield and abolish the no crossing wings ) to be in front and hopefully pass the ball forward

Can someone please explain the nickname (I assume) Dench, as I haven't got a clue who this is?
Made in Hammersmith (1968)