watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FC/SLGJ - Latest Results and Tip of the Day #22

Started by Airfix, January 29, 2013, 10:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airfix

OK, sorry for the delay, I was waiting for a large number of weekly results so there was no point in publishing.

So, here are the latest results:

And here are the results ranked for the week:

Top of the shop this week are e4b and FLETCHINO with a very creditable 3lbs lost, followed by epsomraver and RolandAJ with 2.  Alas, some have slipped a little but I am confident that they will bounce right back this week.

This all means that this is the current table for total lost pounds:

Irrespective of a slight slow-down in the rate, bigalffc is rapidly becoming mediumalffc being the first to reach a full stone lost!  Well done.  Running him close is Nick on 11lbs with a clutch of runners chasing them down on 8lbs.

As far as the pound-for-pound competition, the weekly information looks like this:

Top of the shop this week is ScalleysDad who is doing his impression of a yo-yo but is heading in the right direction!  Nick, bigalffc, FF(C)UK and Fat Fred also put in decent shifts to keep the pressure on.

Total-wise, bigalffc is leading this competition too, there is now 5% less of him than at the turn of the year. Nick and FF(C)UK are keeping on the pressure so it'll be interesting to see how this one shakes down.

As for the tip, here it is: Get a pedometer

Do you know how much you walk in a day?  The recommendation is for everyone to attempt to walk 10,000 steps a day but this is very hard to achieve without actually understanding how much movement you actually manage in a 24-hour period.  Many think that they are keeping up with the recommendation but, when they gain access to equipment which helps them to measure it, they find that they are falling way short.

One way to resolve this is to buy a pedometer.  These are simple devices which clip to your belt and monitor the number of steps that you take in a day.  They aren't expensive and are simple pieces of equipment to use.  These days, however, there is lifestyle equipment hitting the shops which help in many more ways that just counting steps.  I might just know of one which is coming out very soon (OK, I do know of one as it's my company launching it!)  I am sure that discounts can be arranged for any Fulham fans who may be interested in the Jawbone Up (if you don't get the information, switch to the US site as the product is live there currently and will launch in Europe soon).

Keep going!

epsomraver

Thanks for taking the time Airfix I am sure all on here apreciate it. 065.gif

bigalffc

Quote from: epsomraver on January 29, 2013, 10:23:52 AM
Thanks for taking the time Airfix I am sure all on here apreciate it. 065.gif
:plus one:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum