watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Results today

Started by St Eve, January 29, 2013, 05:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

I think we want Villa and Newcastle to draw, City to beat QPR, Stoke to beat Wigan and Swansea to beat Sunderland

Burt

That would indeed be a good set of results.

jarv

spot on. however, looks like newcastle trying to buy their way out of trouble so would not be too upset if they beat villa, a dire team in more trouble than Fulham.

Forever Fulham

From here on out to the end, it would be foolish to bet against QPR.  They are playing for their careers, their very futures as players.  Harry has shamed them, repeatedly, and intimated he will clear out a bunch of them.   Good luck trying to score on them.  I don't like the way he transfers blame off himself, but, right or not, the picture has been painted.  It should make for great watching.

DJinNJ

If, like me, you can't bring yourself to root for Stoke, then just remember we are closer to them than Wigan. I don't think 17th place is the only goal for us, would be nice to catch up with West Ham and Stoke. A draw wouldn't be bad as Wigan wouldn't gain much ground and Stoke wouldn't pull too far ahead.

SaltfordWhite

I don't know which one to watch tonight, really. I think I've narrowed it down to Villa or Rangers.

Normally I wouldn't bother with Rangers, but I've a feeling that there is going to be a goalfest there tonight.

HatterDon

Watching Villa today -- two yanks playing. I try to watch as many Americans as I can every week.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

St Eve

Stoke and Newcastle are 1 up

Walsh

2-0 Newcastle, 1-0 Stoke. I am happy with Newcastle win... they wont be in the relegation battle and Villa are deep in it.

EJL

Does Lambert deserve to get sacked?

Losing again at home.

St Eve

Maybe we should make a silly offer for Bent at half time

Fulham_Surrey

newcastle got sissoko and debuchy.  we bot nobody.  Even Arry is buying whoever he can get.  Our chairman is doing nothing.

cusackdribble

Well he has cleared our £210 million debt so perhaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt

EJL

Penalty at Villa. Looking much better with Gabby and Weimann on.

HatterDon

Villa looked lost for the first 45. Two substitutes and a tactical revision at halftime and now Newcastle are under the cosh. What I wouldn't give to see that sort of thing happen with Fulham -- just once this season.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on January 29, 2013, 08:42:35 PM
newcastle got sissoko and debuchy.  we bot nobody.  Even Arry is buying whoever he can get.  Our chairman is doing nothing.
I assume this is tongue in cheek!

cebu

Wigan equalize at Stoke (2-2)!

SP

What odds on QPR getting another undeserved point or three tonight?  How have Citeh failed to score?

SaltfordWhite

I didn't see the Rangers game in the end, the feed wouldn't work so I watched Villa instead.

They looked good, and were very unlucky to lose. We are going to have to up our game rather sharpish if they are going to finish the season like that.*

*Most obvious statement of the decade.

SP

Citeh fans must be fuming watching their players laughing & joking as they leave the pitch.  If you can't beat the bottom team you're unlikely to win the league.