watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jack Butland

Started by sunburywhite, January 30, 2013, 10:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rusty shackleford

If we did loan him back MS would be playing the rest of the season knowing hes on the way out. Might not do his confidence the world of good

domprague

You don't mean Ross Turnbull then?

quote author=EJL link=topic=28295.msg361118#msg361118 date=1359553155]
He would have to be the thickest person in the world to say yes to Chelsea:

- Absolutely shambolic at the moment; never know who their manager is going to be.
- Two world class keepers on their books already. Cech is there and will probably go on for another couple of years before moving on and Courtois will be THE goalkeeper of the next 10+ years.
[/quote]
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Bedford White

Well that solve that little problem, Sky Sports have just announced that they've signed Jack Butland and he is indeed being loaned back to Birmingham City for the rest of the season. MS can relax for the time being then, or at least until we announce that we've signed Stekelenburg!  :scarf:

FFC1987

Quote from: Bedford White on January 31, 2013, 03:06:54 PM
Well that solve that little problem, Sky Sports have just announced that they've signed Jack Butland and he is indeed being loaned back to Birmingham City for the rest of the season. MS can relax for the time being then, or at least until we announce that we've signed Stekelenburg!  :scarf:

the report I just read said sky sports believe a fee has been agreed and a loan back is part of the deal. Not sure its deal done yet.

Rudolph

Gone to Stoke, ho hum...

Humbled

Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 31, 2013, 01:53:43 PM
If we did loan him back MS would be playing the rest of the season knowing hes on the way out. Might not do his confidence the world of good

i wa thinking something similar to this... but more on the fact that if we bring in players on loan but only until the summer will we be putting the players already in there noses out of joint and cause unrest then possibly putting ourself in a dire situation in the summer???

i would much prefer these loans to have a buying clause in them like we have with Riehter

at the end of the day i am all for getting payers in that are better than what we have i just dont like all these loan deals IF there is no option to buy

God The Mechanic

Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 31, 2013, 01:53:43 PM

I'd imagine Schwarzer knows he's nearing the end of his career :P