more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

from BBC - looks like Brede is going

Started by sunburywhite, January 30, 2013, 06:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

TRANSFER LATEST
French football expert Matt Spiro tells BBC Sport: "Fulham have re-contacted Valenciennes with a view to signing their highly-promising central defender Nicolas Isimat-Mirin, according to L'Equipe's website.

"The French club have reportedly told the Cottagers they will only sell the French Under-21 international on the conditions they pay £2.2m up front and allow Isimat-Mirin to remain in Ligue 1 on loan until the end of the season. Fulham had already enquired about the 21-year-old - who was close to joining Lille this week - earlier in the month."
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Enter the Frei

sunburywhite

Er, they are going to plasy the new chap if they sign him at the end of the season?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

domprague

You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

jelmo

Maybe it means hughes is going.

Or no one is going

Or senderos is going

Or we want some squad depth

Jack Fulham

HatterDon

He's 21 and he has no experience at this level. Like all of our young signings, he's going to sit on the fringes of the squad, get into a cup match or two, maybe come on at a late sub -- until he pisses off Jol and then disappears.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Enter the Frei

Quote from: sunburywhite on January 30, 2013, 06:14:57 PM
Er, they are going to plasy the new chap if they sign him at the end of the season?

I don't really get why signing a 21 year old means Brede will leave, but each to their own.

alfie

Quote from: HatterDon on January 30, 2013, 06:24:27 PM
He's 21 and he has no experience at this level. Like all of our young signings, he's going to sit on the fringes of the squad, get into a cup match or two, maybe come on at a late sub -- until he pisses off Jol and then disappears.

Don why do you when we appear to get a bit of good news always seem to put a downer on it.
What happens if Jol gets sacked and new man comes in and does crap will you want him sacked as well.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

shnlwswlkr

I entered this thread, but now I'm leaving.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

horse1031

on the contrary, the younger players sound like they get along with Jol.  It is the older ones that he struggles with.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: alfie on January 30, 2013, 06:53:57 PM

Don why do you when we appear to get a bit of good news always seem to put a downer on it.
What happens if Jol gets sacked and new man comes in and does crap will you want him sacked as well.

Agree - its much the same with Cottage Cheese and Rusty Shackleford

jmh

This guy is only 21, true, but he's already got 60 matches for a decent Ligue 1 (not the Premier League, no, but not a terrible league either) team under his belt.  Not a long-term project like Burn or Baba or some of the other young defenders on the books.

LRCN

really?

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on January 30, 2013, 07:00:20 PM
I entered this thread, but now I'm leaving.

Nogood "heck of a post that, itis" Boyo

Snibbo

Jol said on BBC interview that Brede is going nowhere (tho I think he'll be back to Norway at the end of the season).

epsomraver

Quote from: Snibbo on January 31, 2013, 03:41:30 AM
Jol said on BBC interview that Brede is going nowhere (tho I think he'll be back to Norway at the end of the season).

So you think Jol is not telling the truth then?