more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sascha Riether - Player of the season.

Started by Vinnieffc, January 31, 2013, 01:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinnieffc

Deanothefulhamfan

He might as well take the award now.... he has been nothing shy of sensational this season

west kowloon white

Got to think of something negative..assume he's been doing nothing Jol or his coaching staff have instructed him too-so can't qualify.

MasterHaynes

Good call, no competitors has been Mr consistency all season. Unfortunately there are now lots of clubs, both here and in Germany that will be chasing him in the summer. Would not surprise me if Arsenal came in for him.

PokerMatt

Nothing to add.

Absolutely outstanding and possibly up there with the best right-backs in the league this season.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Steven Ageroad

Totally agree, What a sweet right boot he's got delivering those great crosses.

St Eve

Ordar

I wish Jol would just say that we're taking the option to sign him now. There just doesnt seem any point in dragging it out until the summer

Northern Cottager

Never know, may be our surprise at the end of the day. Riether signs 5 year deal with £700million transfer clause.

FulhamMic

Quote from: Ordar on January 31, 2013, 02:03:05 PM
I wish Jol would just say that we're taking the option to sign him now. There just doesnt seem any point in dragging it out until the summer

We may only be able to trigger the option after a specific date. A lot of clause's work that way.

Ordar

Thats totally fair enough, but just say that the club will be, so the fans can relax. Plus would make Sascha feel more settled of his future is secure (if he doesnt already know)

FulhamMic

Quote from: Ordar on January 31, 2013, 02:09:09 PM
Thats totally fair enough, but just say that the club will be, so the fans can relax. Plus would make Sascha feel more settled of his future is secure (if he doesnt already know)

That wouldn't make good business sense, he could break his leg against Utd on Saturday and be out for the rest of the season.

horse1031

he is quick, gets down the flank and can defend.  Only liability is height but he does OK heading the ball.

sw9white