watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Smart phones - advice please...

Started by Gozorich, January 31, 2013, 01:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gozorich

I have an HTC Wildfire and as the contract has just ended - Tmobile - and have been offered a Samsung Galaxy Ace11 as a replacement. I really only want a different phone so that I can use satnav which  Wildfire isn't geared for.

Any suggestions? :49:

Northern Cottager

Ive got the Samsung Galaxy S3... massive phone with loads of good features and a nice gps and maps.

The Equalizer

iPhone 5. It is very easy to use, and it just works. No faffing about at all.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Tomo

I've just got the iPhone 5 and i'm loving it. Mainly due to the fact I had a Blackberry for the last 3 years which gave me nothing but problems, the Galaxy S3 is a great phone but it's a bit on the big side and the screen isn't as sharp in my opinion (girlfriend has the S3 and have used it many a time) but I do agree with many that the iPhone is limited due to Apples stance on third party applications and jailbreaking it isn't worth it as you lose your warranty.
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

Airfix

I won't ever buy Samsung.  Point of principle.  Can't think why!   :022:

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Airfix

Quote from: LBNo11 on January 31, 2013, 02:21:20 PM
...why I wouldn't buy samsung,

Aha!  THAT'S why!

Northern Cottager

I've got a Samsung TV too...Does this make me one of them?! :'(

Nero

Quote from: Northern Cottager on January 31, 2013, 02:34:22 PM
I've got a Samsung TV too...Does this make me one of them?! :'(

crap me too does that mean im turning to the blue side

Burt

Having been a crackberry addict for years I made the switch to the iPhone a couple of months ago (iPhone 5) and it is the business. Very happy with it. All the features you could wish for, and more, and so easy to use.

Rudolph

Nexus 4 is available again from Google Play.  I've just bought the 16gb one for £280.  If you tie it in with PAYG contract with unlimited data, then you save a fortune.

The phone itself have rave reviews and works perfectly (so i hear) with a google account.  Gets delivered in a weeks time, so a proper review from me then.