watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berba doubt for Saturday

Started by grandad, January 31, 2013, 02:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

On SSN. Berba having a scan of his hamstring.
Where there's a will there's a wife

MOR :

Martin Jol said Berbatov probably wouldn't play on his Sky interview last night.

ToodlesMcToot

Would have been nice to have him vs ManUre, but all things considered I'd rather rest him for games where we have a better chance at full points.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Burt

He did pull up quite sharpish, so not surprising really.

Would have been nice to see him score a couple against his old club  :dft011:

cmg

Quote from: Burt on January 31, 2013, 02:51:31 PM

He did pull up quite sharpish, so not surprising really.

Yes, while running on to a superb crossfield ball from our big no.4. So it's all Senderos' fault...

ffcbulgaria

our big no. 4 did a great of the same to Rodallega who nearly scored and didnt injure himself

JackyFulham90

Will be a big loss

Ruiz behind Rodallega? Or maybe he will go for it & have Petric playing off Rodallega

Chutney

Petric did well when he came on
C O Y W

Deanothefulhamfan

I had berbatov to score more than one last night at 5/1.... so I was particularly gutted for selfish reasons that he pulled up injured....Hopefully its not a bad hamstring injury

HatterDon

Berba needs to sit. Hamstrings are weird little geezers. He could look good in training, feel nothing in warmup and then pull up lame in the 5th minute.

Petric and Rodallega up front, Duff and Dejagah on the wings, Frimpong and The Ancient Greek in center mid.

4-4-2 baby, 100 percent for 90 minutes and I don't care how much we lose by.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

westcliff white

maybe thats why we are trying for gomis, alledgedly
Every day is a Fulham day

Fulham_Surrey

i reckon he plays.  he needs to exact some revenge on Utd

ffcbulgaria

if he so much wants to play and is given the all clear.... use him as a impact sub?

FC Silver Fox

I'm just hoping its not more serious. Some of these hamstring problems can keep players out for a few weeks. That would be a real blow.

Just being Fulhamish, need something to worry about. Feeling far too elated after last night.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

shnlwswlkr

I hope he doesn't play, that Petric run was amazing.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

FC Silver Fox

I want to see him get more of these.  (pre-season friendly down in Nice last August)

Petric Amazing goal Fulham vs Nizza | HD
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on January 31, 2013, 10:09:04 PM
I hope he doesn't play, that Petric run was amazing.

Whereas Berba keeps the ball better, Petric is more inclined to run FORWARD with it and more likely to shoot. I believe shots are what we need :)

Shredhead

I agree with most of the posters on this thread. I thought last night we looked more dangerous after he went off and all teams assume we will direct all play through him (which we have been doing and have been rumbled by most opponents). We are more of a surprise package without him.
Bring him on as a sub.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Fulham_Surrey

berba does not play well as a sub.  i dont mind benching him if he is not fully fit.  in this way he gets more motivation.  he can play sooo much better.  Petric is fine, just has an awful first touch.