more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We are in talks this moment with Maarten Stekelenburg

Started by Northendwhite, January 31, 2013, 03:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Cottager

jelmo

If this is just a loan then there is something seriously wrong here.

Doesnt make any sense. All it would do is unsettle our team for the remainder of the season. Really need to make this a permanent deal or move on.

having 4 loanees in our 1st team cant be good either. Wont really feel like a proper team.

SKSW6

Agree with everyone else regarding the problems of a loan. This is the guy who Man United were looking at to replace VDS when he retired. All we'll be doing is giving him half a season's experience in the Premier League for one of the big clubs to use, and we'll be stuck with the same problem of needing a keeper in the summer, except this time we'll have pissed off our current number 1, who will also be half a year older.

JackyFulham90

Would be a great signing, I still believe in Schwarzer & Stockdale we have 2 good keepers but if Jol is not convinced this is a top signing

Herbie

It makes me chuckle when stories are backed up with vague quotes, like 'we are working very hard to get a deal'.  How do we know that it's got anything to do with Fulham? All that confirms to me is that he wants to move somewhere... Where is anyone's guess

cottage cheese

and dont forget we will be robbed blind in the summer cash wise. Every team will see that we are without a keeper and whats stops people from bumping up the price due to the situation. This may sound ridiuclous now but this is a business game and the summer will be a tough one!

rusty shackleford

Maarten Stekelenburg's agent Rob Jansen has just told Sky Italia "We are hard at work to move to Fulham."

ElissonSnygg

On a plane to London at this moment. Plane leaves 18.10. This is Maarten's only chance to get a transfer this window!
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Baider

Richard Whittle ‏@RichWman

#Stekelenburg flying out of #Rome for London to sign for #Fulham. #Roma

domprague

If we have an option to buy then it is fine.
Interesting that we keep hearing that Jol's man management is poor and yet so many of his former players are coming to Fulham. Maybe playing for Jol is like childbirth - you forget the pain and misery immediately afterwards.
Or maybe he knows what he's doing and the likes of Zamora and Riise the Younger are just moaners.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

rusty shackleford

zander

The fact he is flying in gives me hope this could be a permanent transfer. As everyone has said a loan would be waste of time that could be spent on acquiring other targets.

We have to go all in on this one and push for a permanent move now Butland is off the market. A loan with a option would be as good as standard loan. Neither stop him choosing another club in the summer.

FFC_Torino_Italy

i'm in Italy watching live on tv the last hour of the transfer market and they say it's a loan.
At mom no other info

Burt

Quote from: FFC_Torino_Italy on January 31, 2013, 05:19:42 PM
i'm in Italy watching live on tv the last hour of the transfer market and they say it's a loan.
At mom no other info

"Live from our correspondent in Italy"... Sounds good! Keep us posted :)

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

FFC_Torino_Italy

BREAKING NEWS
now on Sky Sport Italy they say that as Roma doesn't find a replacement for Stekelenburg, they have blocked the tranfer.
I will keep u updated

TWFL

Incredible! Stekelenburg literally stopped before boarding on private jet! Roma didn't release him cause couldn't find a replacement

A tweet from Tancredi Palmeri. Not looking good all of a sudden

PaulJ123

Enter the Frei

Incredible! Stekelenburg literally stopped before boarding on private jet! Roma didn't release him cause couldn't find a replacement

from Tancredi Palermi Italian journo on twitter.

Jack Fulham