watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

'Arry Redknapp

Started by Ordar, January 31, 2013, 04:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Can I just say how much I despise 'Arry the cook, especially around transfer deadline day.

All the lies leading up to it, then the constant interviews with him all day. The media love his blatant tapping up of players

domprague

Can I agree with you? The only good thing about him is that he's likely to send QPR into administration. He plays the 'cheery rogue' and gets away with it because he gives reporters colourful quotes. Always needs to buy players, brings in players and then says they're not good enough and he needs other ones.
Total shitehead.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Northern Cottager

And he will flee the ship as soon as a more stable offer comes in or he takes on another Chairmans millions and fcuks them over! Guys a moron and seeing his face all Deadline day has made me want the Haha's relegated even quicker.

domprague

Oh and he was responsible for bringing Jamie Redknapp into the world. A total brain-free zone who nonetheless manages to get into the same bed as Louise every night.

Nero

ah yes arry the great man mananger and taticial genius has he actually tried to coach players to become better anywhere, has he been at a club that at someone hasnt gone in to administrion, he suckers them chairman up every time, sure samba must have a release fee 100k in the championship oh that'll sting,

all i can say is thank god England got Roy

domprague

I see 'Arry let Kieron Dyer go because of his injury record but signed Jermaine Jenas. No logic there.

jmh

From the BBC deadline ticker:

QuoteWest Bromwich Albion statement: "Albion have moved to clarify developments regarding Peter Odemwingie after the striker was filmed a short while ago arriving at Loftus Road.

"The club can confirm they have held further discussions with QPR today but those talks have so far proven fruitless and no agreement has been reached.

"Albion would also like to make clear that Peter has not been given permission to speak to QPR about a potential move."
Love it.

ron

Even now, as the hands of the clock sweep inexorably towards the deadline hour, the fax machine at Chez Twitcher is going on the blink, making it impossible for any transfer business to be transacted by him until the middle of next week at the earliest....

WORTHINGFULHAM

let arry get on with it, hughes came and raped the club by blowing millions on transfers and wages, now arry is doing the same 12.5 mil for samba..lol at his age, what a a joke, keep em comming.... :dead horse:

HatterDon

Quote from: Ordar on January 31, 2013, 04:13:50 PM
Can I just say how much I despise 'Arry the cook, especially around transfer deadline day.

All the lies leading up to it, then the constant interviews with him all day. The media love his blatant tapping up of players

I hope it won't damage your street cred when I say I agree with you. The twitchy little East End thug should be managing Wormwood Scrubs FC.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

cmg

Redknapp is made for (and to a certain extent was made by) the modern media. Always ready with a quip or a quote; incapable of saying nothing, even when he has nothing to say; everything delivered in that down-to-earth, slightly baffled, style of his with his carefully nurtured air of fake sincerity; touchingly confused by such basic concepts as numbers, letters, truth etc. Then there is the underlying theme of seediness and curruption. If anything tangible were to come to light, then his 'friends' in the media would turn on him like hyenas and tear him apart spectacularly.

Would make the basis of a Guy Ritchie film.

aaronmcguigan

Odemwingie was  refused entry to QPR HQ because there was no permission and that would be a lack of respect, Yet every interview which seems to be 5 a day bow, includes a "I like him, I want to get him, but maybe the other manager doesnt want to sell."

He says exactly what he thinks, which is why he is loved by the media, but its a personality that has probably caused Odemwingie to look a fool by going public with interest, and also a personality that Fernandes is obsessed with and its now bending to his every wish.
No wonder Caterham F1 are at the back of the grid under his leadership. He knows nothing.

The Swan

I call him Harry Redcrapp. He is a crook. Lets hope QPR get relegated and see how quickly he runs away.
The Swan

SaltfordWhite

As much as I love the sentiment behind Rangers getting relegated, it would be fcucking horrible if they were to go down and then eventually bust because of this utter cowboy.

Rivals are as good a thing as they are a bad thing!

Motown

As it stands, Redcrap has blown another 20 mill of Fernandes' money in this window (barring any cockeyed last minute deals). I'd be having a quiet lie down in a darkened room if I was Mr F.
You only get true support from surgical pants

Jimpav

I'm glad someone else started this thread. I've been itching too but wasn't sure if it would sound churlish.

Since joining QPR I've not been able to watch SSN or flick through the sports pages without hearing/reading about a sound bite seeping out of his car window. The man is a complete attention whore.

There has never been a bigger chancer as demonstrated by the number of clubs he has managed to relegate. The only successes he has had have been bank rolled. At least Hughes managed to pull in some decent signings for us without saddling us with debt.

The way he went back and forth between Southampton/Portsmouth was shameless enough but the way he has handled the Odemwinge saga is unbelievable takes the biscuit.

He makes Allardyce seem quite charming.

chiefo

Am pmsl at that bellend Odemwingie! Turn up like that to be refused entry. Well done WBA, Odemwingie back to where you are owned with the tail between your legs! :54: 064.gif