watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Emanualson interview

Started by Jambo, January 31, 2013, 05:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Fulham's newest recruit Urby Emanuelson has paid tribute to Manager Martin Jol and declared he cannot wait to show Whites supporters what he can offer during his loan spell.

The 26-year-old Netherlands international met his new teammates on Thursday after passing a medical and completing his temporary move from Italian giants AC Milan.

After graduating from the famous Ajax youth academy, Emanuelson honed his skills under Jol's stewardship in Amsterdam between 2009 and 2010.

And he admits the opportunity of rejoining his former mentor and testing himself in the Barclays Premier League was far too good to turn down.

"I'm really looking forward to the time I will be here," Urby exclusively told fulhamfc.com

"Martin Jol helped me a lot in my progression when I was learning the game and, because of him, it was an easy choice for me to come here.

"He has a lot of faith in me and I have a lot of faith in him. I met the group today and it looks like a great group of players, they were having fun in training and I'm looking forward to getting involved.

"I am happy to have the chance to play in the Premier League and give everything to help the team."

The Manager may have been the main attraction in joining Fulham but Emanuelson was delighted to see a few other familiar faces around the Motspur Park training facility.

Having previously played against the likes of Dimitar Berbatov and Bryan Ruiz, he insists the idea of playing alongside Fulham's creative talent was a mouth-watering one.

"I think I'm a creative player and I hope that I can show the Fulham fans my qualities," Urby added.

"I'm looking forward to joining the other creative players here. I played one time against Dimitar Berbatov for Holland against Bulgaria and he is a still fantastic player.

"And Bryan Ruiz I know from the Dutch league. There he was, in my opinion, one of the best players in the division at that time so I am looking forward to playing some good football with these players.

"For Saturday, we just have to wait and see. Tomorrow I will train with the team but whenever I make my debut, it will be something I will look forward to."

Burt

Very excited by this signing  :clap_hands:

domprague

You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Woody99

sounds like a decent guy, excited by this for sure!

JackyFulham90

Wonder where Jol will use him, my guess is Left Midfield