watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

THANK GOD ................

Started by Ms Craven, January 31, 2013, 11:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Craven

The window's closed, I hate these windows and wondering who's gonna tap up our players. Glad Arry got no where with Brede, though sadly I think he's gonna be off in the summer. I knew we should never have sponsored his kit ............

Feeling a bit happier after last night's game and at least we've signed a few - which could be interesting. Don't know how Baird and Kasami will be feeling tonight ......

DevonFFC

Personally think we could have done better... Still 2 postitiond I worry about. Striker and centre back

Mr-ska

Its a hard market during the season.. id prefer Jol to stick to what he knows and bring in who he trusts.  Great window.  Dont forget NO ONE LEFT

JackyFulham90

Great window

I think we are fine with goalies I rate Stockdale & Schwarzer is still good
We will score goals upfront Berbatov , Petric , Rodallega & Ruiz have goals in them
The only position that concerns me is center back we do lack depth there

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Mr-ska on January 31, 2013, 11:22:09 PM
Its a hard market during the season.. id prefer Jol to stick to what he knows and bring in who he trusts.  Great window.  Dont forget NO ONE LEFT
Spot-on.  No-body left, which is the most important thing.
Well done JOL.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Mr K.Dilkington

At least Hangeland to QPR never materialized, we've already had enough of that with Zamora and Johnson. Disappointing not to get Stekelenburg but it was out of Jol's hands so no blame to be had there, I'm still surprised that he didn't push harder for a CB back but you can't really complain when you bring in 5 players to a team that prior to now was lacking in numbers especially in midfield.
Foolish ham

tonynorton

You never there still may be a deal done that hasnt come out yet?

PaulJ123

can Enoh play at CB for anyone thats seen him?

EJL

Quote from: PaulJ123 on January 31, 2013, 11:40:39 PM
No way. Too small and he's an aggressive little bugger. He'd give away so many silly fouls at centre back.

cebu

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 31, 2013, 11:31:39 PM
Quote from: Mr-ska on January 31, 2013, 11:22:09 PM
Spot-on.  No-body left, which is the most important thing.
Well done JOL.
COYW

Actually, Kelly did leave, but we have a replacement now.

MasterHaynes

Maybe Jol knows something about centerback position and is keeping quiet. Could be he knows hangeland is signing or maybe he has lined up someone for the summer already.

cmg

Quote from: EJL on February 01, 2013, 12:50:37 AM
No way. Too small and he's an aggressive little bugger. He'd give away so many silly fouls at centre back.

Best play him there, then. We'll need someone to slag off if Senderos and Hangeland come off the scapegoat list.

L-Wizzy

Quote from: cmg on February 01, 2013, 08:05:44 AM

Best play him there, then. We'll need someone to slag off if Senderos and Hangeland come off the scapegoat list.

Senderos had a good game, best I've seen him play, I only remember when he fell down in the box against nolan and passed it straight to diame, apart from that he had a good game, won all his headers etc.
Twitter: @officialslimwiz

Banstead White

Quote from: L-Wizzy on February 01, 2013, 08:17:08 AM
Quote from: cmg on February 01, 2013, 08:05:44 AM

Senderos had a good game, best I've seen him play, I only remember when he fell down in the box against nolan and passed it straight to diame, apart from that he had a good game, won all his headers etc.
:plus one: We should get off his back a bit sometimes, he did have a good strong game and did exactly what was required, Jol anticipated an aerial attack and played a team accordingly.....we won FFS.
Roysie