more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friday Fulham Stuff (01/02/13)...

Started by WhiteJC, February 01, 2013, 04:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

West Brom's move for Fulham man fails

CHRIS Baird looks set to stay at Fulham after a proposed move to West Brom fell through.

The Baggies were in talks with the Whites over a possible swoop for the Northern Ireland international, who is out of contract in the summer.

But the Chronicle understands the deal is now off and the versatile 30-year-old will remain at Craven Cottage.

Read More http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/fulham-fc/2013/01/31/82029-32722742/?#ixzz2JcQJLfSZ

WhiteJC

Stekelenburg's plane pain: Dutch keeper's move to Fulham collapses while he's in the air

Holland international goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg saw his move to Fulham collapse...while he was on the plane to London.

Martin Jol has been a long-term admirer of the Roma goalkeeper and looked set to get his man after being forced to end his interest in Birmingham goalkeeper Jack Butland after failing in his attempts to hijack the England international's switch to Stoke.

But the Italian club pulled the plug on Stekelenburg's switch to the Premier League, despite the fact the keeper was en-route to Heathrow airport.

Heading to London: Maarten Stekelenburg is on his way to Craven Cottage according to reports in Italy

Roma chiefs were confident of signing Emiliano Viviano from Fiorentina to replace Stekelenburg, but could not complete a deal ahead of the Italian 6pm deadline.

Jol has made a new goalkeeper a top priority with current first-choice Mark Schwarzer's career drawing to a close.

The Fulham boss made a late enquiry for Butland, but was informed his move to Stoke was too far down the line.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2271575/Maarten-Stekelenburg-Fulham-collapses-plane.html#ixzz2JcREE1tK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

WhiteJC

Manolev joins Fulham on loan

Fulham have announced the loan signing of PSV Eindhoven right-back Stanislav Manolev until the end of the season.

The 27-year-old Bulgaria international has joined the Premier League club with an option of two further years if his initial period is a success.

Manolev made 76 appearances for Eindhoven last season en route to lifting the Dutch KNVB Cup trophy.

Following his move, Manolev told the Cottagers' official site: "I came here to play but I know that I have to fight for my place.

"I am looking forward to playing in the Barclays Premier League because I believe it is the best competition in the world.

"I know Martin Jol already because when I came to Holland, we played against Ajax when he was the coach. I hope that if I play well here then I will be able to stay beyond the summer."

http://www.football411.com/story/0,22162,14287_8459320,00.html?

WhiteJC

Whites Sign Enoh

Fulham Football Club is delighted to announce the loan signing of Eyong Enoh until summer 2013, with an option to sign the player on a permanent deal.

The 26-year-old has played for AFC Ajax Amsterdam since 2008 after joining the Netherlands outfit from their South African feeder club Ajax Cape Town.

Enoh has made 132 senior appearances for Ajax during his five-and-a-half years at the club, winning the Eredivisie title twice and the KNVB Cup once.

A Cameroon international, capped 27 times and with two international goals, Enoh was named in the Indomitable Lions squad for both the 2010 FIFA World Cup and 2010 Africa Cup of Nations.

He usually operates in a deep-lying midfield role, and featured for Martin Jol during his time as manager of Ajax in 2009/10.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/january/31/whites-sign-enoh?

WhiteJC

Easy Choice For Urby

Fulham's newest recruit Urby Emanuelson has paid tribute to Manager Martin Jol and declared he cannot wait to show Whites supporters what he can offer during his loan spell.
The 26-year-old Netherlands international met his new teammates on Thursday after passing a medical and completing his temporary move from Italian giants AC Milan.

After graduating from the famous Ajax youth academy, Emanuelson honed his skills under Jol's stewardship in Amsterdam between 2009 and 2010.

And he admits the opportunity of rejoining his former mentor and testing himself in the Barclays Premier League was far too good to turn down.

"I'm really looking forward to the time I will be here," Urby exclusively told fulhamfc.com

"Martin Jol helped me a lot in my progression when I was learning the game and, because of him, it was an easy choice for me to come here.

"He has a lot of faith in me and I have a lot of faith in him. I met the group today and it looks like a great group of players, they were having fun in training and I'm looking forward to getting involved.

"I am happy to have the chance to play in the Barclays Premier League and I will give everything to help the Team."

The Manager may have been the main attraction in joining Fulham but Emanuelson was delighted to see a few other familiar faces around the Motspur Park training facility.

Having previously played against the likes of Dimitar Berbatov and Bryan Ruiz, he insists the idea of lining-up alongside Fulham's creative talent was a mouth-watering one.

"I think I'm a creative player and I hope that I can show the Fulham fans my qualities," Urby added. "I'm looking forward to joining the other creative players here. I played one time against Dimitar Berbatov for Holland against Bulgaria and he is a still fantastic player.

"And Bryan Ruiz I know from the Dutch league. There he was, in my opinion, one of the best players in the division at that time so I am looking forward to playing some good football with these players.

"For Saturday, we just have to wait and see. On Friday I will train with the Team but whenever I make my debut, it will be something I will look forward to."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/january/31/emanuelson-speaks

WhiteJC

Fulham Sign Manolev

Fulham Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Stanislav Manolev on loan until the summer of 2013 with an option of two further years.

The 27-year-old right-back, who joins on loan from PSV Eindhoven, is a Bulgaria international and has represented his country on 29 occasions.

Manolev moved to Litex Lovech from Pirin 1922 in 2005. He spent three seasons at Litex and helped his side to the Bulgarian National Cup in 2008, scoring the only goal in the final, as well as helping the team retain the trophy a year later in 2009.

He moved to PSV Eindhoven in 2009. He has made 76 appearances for the Dutch side and, last season, lifted the Dutch KNVB Cup when PSV defeated Heracles Almelo 3-0 in the Final.

"I came here to play but I know that I have to fight for my place," Stanislav told fulhamfc.com after signing. "I am looking forward to playing in the Barclays Premier League because I believe it is the best competition in the world.

"I know Martin Jol already because when I came to Holland, we played against Ajax when he was the coach. I hope that if I play well here then I will be able to stay beyond the summer."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/january/31/fulham-sign-manolev

WhiteJC

Transfer news: Fulham have confirmed the signing of Ajax midfielder Eyong Enoh on loan

Fulham have confirmed the signing of Ajax midfielder Eyong Enoh on loan until the end of the season.

Fulham boss Martin Jol is a big fan of Enoh having worked with him during his time in charge of Ajax.
The 26-year-old Cameroon international moved to the Dutch giants from feeder club Ajax Cape Town in 2008.

However, he has struggled for first-team action this season, making just seven appearances, five of those from the bench.

Enoh is Fulham's third signing on deadline day following the arrivals of Urby Emanuelson on loan from AC Milan and Stanislav Manolev from PSV Eindhoven

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11681/8459501?

WhiteJC

Fulham seal deals for trio of loanees

Fulham manager Martin Jol took to the loan market to strengthen his squad today, bringing in three new players.

The Dutchman added AC Milan's utility man Urby Emanuelson and PSV right-back Stanislav Manolev to his ranks, with both signing until the end of the season, before adding Ajax midfielder Eyong Enoh (above) on a similar deal with 20 minutes to spare.

The move for the Cameroon international midfielder was confirmed by the Dutch club on their official website, with Ajax saying he had signed with the option of a permanent deal.

The 26-year-old joined Ajax in 2008 after a successful spell with South African club Ajax Cape Town. Prior to that, he started his career with Turkish-Cypriot club Magusa TG SK.

In the case of Manolev, a 29-cap Bulgaria international, Fulham can sign him on a two-year deal at the end of the season.

Manolev started out with Pirin 1922 before a move to Litex Lovech, for whom he scored the winning goal in the 2008 Bulgarian National Cup final.

Jol has managed Emanuelson in the past, with the pair working together at Ajax, and the Fulham manager said: "It's not easy to get players from AC Milan on a permanent basis.

"I coached him at Ajax. He is a skilful player, very agile. He is very mobile, quick. He can play left midfield, wide, play number 10 so I feel we need fresh legs."

The appreciation seems to be a mutual one, with Emanuelson talking highly of the role Jol has played in his career.

"I'm really looking forward to the time I will be here," he told his new club's official website.

"Martin Jol helped me a lot in my progression when I was learning the game and, because of him, it was an easy choice for me to come here.

"He has a lot of faith in me and I have a lot of faith in him. I met the group today and it looks like a great group of players, they were having fun in training and I'm looking forward to getting involved.

"I am happy to have the chance to play in the Barclays Premier League and I will give everything to help the team."

It had looked as though Pajtim Kasami would be on his way out of Fulham, but it appears that a technology problem could have got in the way of a move to Pescara.

The Switzerland Under-21 international tweeted "why is everything going against me" with his agent later being reported as telling Sky Italia that the necessary paperwork may not have arrived on time.

"It's ridiculous that the internet connection has not been working correctly," Mino Raiola said.

"We completed all the documents before the deadline but we don't know if they arrived in time."

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/fulham-seal-deals-for-trio-of-loanees-8476211.html

WhiteJC

Pajtim Kasami's loan move to Pescara collapses over dodgy internet connection

Pajtim Kasami's proposed move from Fulham to Pescara is in limbo may not occur after a failed failed internet connection at a Milan hotel.

The 20-year old Swiss midfielder was set to join Pescara before the Italian Football Association closed at 7pm but his international clearance papers did not arrive on time when the Wi-Fi at the hotel went AWOL.

'It's ridiculous that the internet connection has not been working correctly,' his agent Mino Raiola told Sky Italia.

'We completed all the documents before the deadline but we don't know if they arrived in time.'

Kasami is likely to discover that the move will be authorised by the Italian FA and Uefa once it is verified that the internet connection did, indeed, fail.

Earlier in the day Tottenham midfielder Tom Huddlestone was told a proposed move to Craven Cottage to work with former Spurs boss Martin Jol had folded because Fulham had second thoughts.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/01/31/pajtim-kasamis-loan-move-to-pescara-collapses-over-dodgy-internet-connection-3377081/?

WhiteJC

Stanislav Manolev eyes extended Fulham stay

Stanislav Manolev has admitted that he would like to stay at Fulham beyond his six-month loan agreement.

The 27-year-old joined the Cottagers yesterday until the end of the season from Dutch side PSV Eindhoven.

However, rather than returning to Holland, the Bulgarian international has confessed that he is eager to remain in the Premier League.

"I came here to play but I know that I have to fight for my place," he told the club's official website. "I am looking forward to playing in the Barclays Premier League because I believe it is the best competition in the world.

Manolev has been tipped to be in the Fulham squad for this weekend's home match against Manchester United.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/fulham/news/manolev-eyes-extended-fulham-stay_67011.html

WhiteJC

Enoh, Emanuelson and Manolev all check in at Fulham as Jol boost squad with loan deals

Fulham manager Martin Jol took to the loan market to strengthen his squad, bringing in three new players.

The Dutchman added AC Milan's utility man Urby Emanuelson and PSV right-back Stanislav Manolev to his ranks, with both signing until the end of the season, before adding Ajax midfielder Eyong Enoh on a similar deal with 20 minutes to spare.

The move for the Cameroon international midfielder was confirmed by the Dutch club on their official website, with Ajax saying he had signed with the option of a permanent deal.

He's all White: Emanuelson poses with a Fulham shirt following his arrival on loan from Milan

The 26-year-old joined Ajax in 2008 after a successful spell with South African club Ajax Cape Town. Prior to that, he started his career with Turkish-Cypriot club Magusa TG SK.

In the case of Manolev, a 29-cap Bulgaria international, Fulham can sign him on a two-year deal at the end of the season.

Manolev started out with Pirin 1922 before a move to Litex Lovech, for whom he scored the winning goal in the 2008 Bulgarian National Cup final.

Checking in: Stanislav Manolev has joined Fulham

Jol has managed Emanuelson in the past, with the pair working together at Ajax, and the Fulham manager said: 'It's not easy to get players from AC Milan on a permanent basis.

'I coached him at Ajax. He is a skilful player, very agile. He is very mobile, quick. He can play left midfield, wide, play number 10 so I feel we need fresh legs.'

The appreciation seems to be a mutual one, with Emanuelson talking highly of the role Jol has played in his career.

'I'm really looking forward to the time I will be here,' he said.

Late addition: Eyong Enoh joined on loan from Ajax

'Martin Jol helped me a lot in my progression when I was learning the game and, because of him, it was an easy choice for me to come here.

'He has a lot of faith in me and I have a lot of faith in him. I met the group today and it looks like a great group of players, they were having fun in training and I'm looking forward to getting involved.

'I am happy to have the chance to play in the Barclays Premier League and I will give everything to help the team.'

It had looked as though Pajtim Kasami would be on his way out of Fulham, but it appears that a technology problem could have got in the way of a move to Pescara.

Frustration: Pajtim Kasami failed to complete a loan move away from the club due to internet issues

The Switzerland U21 international tweeted 'why is everything going against me' with his agent later being reported as telling Sky Italia that the necessary paperwork may not have arrived on time.

'It's ridiculous that the internet connection has not been working correctly,' Mino Raiola said.

'We completed all the documents before the deadline but we don't know if they arrived in time.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2271628/Fulham-sign-Eyong-Enoh-Urby-Emanuelson-Stanislav-Manolev-transfer-deadline-day.html#ixzz2JcTeva73
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

WhiteJC

Fulham vs. Manchester United: Date, Time, Live Stream, TV Info and Preview

The English Premier League will showcase an intriguing matchup when Manchester United prepares to visit Fulham over the weekend.

The Red Devils come into the match atop the league table and will be looking to pull even farther ahead of rival Manchester City. While Manchester United is surging, Fulham is stuck in the middle of the pack.

The Cottagers will be looking for a better showing than their previous match against the Red Devils. In the FA Cup on January 26th, Manchester United got a goal in the third minute and went up by four goals midway through the second half. Fulham got a late goal but fell 4-1.

This time around, the Red Devils must travel to London. The Cottagers need a quality win, and they have the perfect opportunity with the top team in the EPL visiting.

Sir Alex Ferguson and his squad will have a challenge to overcome, but these are two teams currently playing at different levels.

When: Saturday, Feb. 2 12:30 p.m. ET

Where: Craven Cottage, London, England

TV: Fox Soccer Channel

Live Steam: FoxSoccer2Go

Recent Matches

Manchester United

9 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses

Fulham

3 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses

Prediction: Manchester United 2, Fulham 0

Manchester United is playing much better than Fulham. The Red Devils showed last week that they are the better team and will look to continue their great play on Saturday.

Fulham needs this game more than Manchester United, but the Red Devils will be hoping to extend their first-place lead.

There is a reason, moreover, that Manchester United is in first place. Robin van Persie is playing great, and Wayne Rooney has proven a dangerous complement to the Dutchman all season. Both players have more goals and assists than anyone on Fulham's squad.

Fulham hasn't lost at home in over a month, but they will be overmatched in this one. United has more talent, and it will show on Saturday.

Expect Fulham to be competitive and not allow an early goal again. It will be a closer game than the previous meeting, but the result will be the same in the end.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1510270-fulham-vs-manchester-united-date-time-live-stream-tv-info-and-preview?

WhiteJC

Pajtim Kasami deal not yet done?

Pajtim Kasami's move from Fulham to Pescara has hit the rocks following an internet blackout at a hotel in Milan.

The 20-year-old had agreed a move to join the Serie A strugglers before the window closed, but the Italian Football Association announced that they did not receive his papers in time.

The player's agent Mino Raiola said that this was down to a faulty Wi-Fi connection at the hotel he was staying at, and the club and player now face an anxious wait to see if they will be given the green light.

"It's ridiculous that the internet connection has not been working correctly," his agent Mino Raiola told Sky Italia.

"We completed all the documents before the deadline but we don't know if they arrived in time."

Kasami left Palermo for Fulham in 2011.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/fulham/transfer-talk/news/kasami-deal-not-yet-done_67029.html

WhiteJC

Relentless United seek to extend lead

Manchester United will hope to profit from title rivals Manchester City's inactivity by opening up a ten-point lead at the top of the Premier League with a win at Fulham on Saturday.

Alex Ferguson's side were made to toil at home to Southampton on Wednesday before eventually emerging with a 2-1 victory that lifted them seven points above their nearest challengers.

With City not in action until a home game with Liverpool on Sunday, United can strike another psychological blow if they prevail at Craven Cottage.

Despite his side's struggle to beat Southampton, United captain Nemanja Vidic says the only thing that matters is putting points on the board.

"Winning games is important at this stage of the season," he told in-house television channel MUTV.

"But we have to forget what has gone and focus on the next games. Nothing is finished yet. There is a long way to go, but we're in a good position."

United and Fulham met as recently as last weekend, with Vidic and his colleagues winning 4-1 in a one-sided FA Cup fourth-round encounter at Old Trafford.

Fulham secured only their second win in eight games by overcoming West Ham United 3-1 on Wednesday, moving them eight points clear of the relegation zone.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfootball/news/newsid=1999253.html?cid=rssfeed&att=

WhiteJC

Settled future will boost Fulham defender Dan Burn's loan progress at Yeovil Town

Fulham youngster Dan Burn believes knowing that he will be on loan at Yeovil Town for the coming months will boost his progress.

The towering defender has been a regular starter since joining the Glovers in September and has gone on to make 18 appearances for the club.

Burn is enjoying his time at Huish Park and said the fact his immediate future has been sorted out has helped him going forward. The Northeasterner will be with the Glovers on a temporary youth deal until at least May 8, when turning 21 means a full loan would have to be brokered.

He said: "It helps just knowing in my head that I'm going to be here for the rest of the season and I'm just trying to get as many games under my belt as I can. Every game I'm playing against players I've never played before who have played hundreds of league games, and different sized players so I'm really enjoying it.

"I'm loving it here. I love the lads, I love playing here and I'm getting games which is all I want to do at the end of the day."

The 20-year-old dubbed Baby Brede at Craven Cottage because of his likeness to first team star Brede Hangelaand has been instrumental in Yeovil's recent impressive run of form.

The Glovers started the week on the brink of npower League One's top six and Burn has praised the strength of the squad that has emerged as real contenders for the play-offs.

"We've got a really good squad at the moment," he said. "There are a few new lads that have come in but they've settled in straight away and we're looking good."

With the weather and fixture clashes having caused Yeovil's last two games to be postponed, the Glovers fell to six points off the play-off places. Tuesday's 2-1 home meeting with MK Dons was their first match in 17 days, since the club won 2-0 at promotion-chasing Sheffield United.

The cancellations may have halted the club's momentum but Burn believes Yeovil's games in hand will help them regain the ground they have lost over the past couple of weeks.

"We've got a few games in hand over a few teams and even with the results they've had over the last few weeks we've only dropped one place in the league, so I don't think it's a big concern," he said. "If we get some more wins we'll be straight back up there again.

"It's been a long two and a half weeks now, but we've been working hard in training and we're looking forward to the coming games."

Yeovil's next two outings are against Brentford and Oldham Athletic, both teams that caused shocks in last weekend's FA Cup fourth round. Burn is relishing the challenge that these teams will pose to both him and the team.

He said: "Brentford and Oldham have both had good results at the weekend, so they will be a good challenge for us. They're going to be hard teams to play but I'm really looking forward to it."

Fellow Yeovil defender Joe Edwards is also looking forward to the next two matches and has described the crucial games as "cup finals".

Edwards, who made 15 appearances while on loan with the Glovers earlier in the season, is preparing for the next stage of his career after joining permanently from Bristol City earlier this month.

He said: "These are massive games for us, we've been talking about them for the last week or so and we can't wait to get out there.

"These next two games are cup finals for us so as long as we do everything in our power and get the results we'll go from there."

http://www.thisissomerset.co.uk/story-18014747-detail/story.html?

WhiteJC

Why Kasami didn't join Pescara...

The agent of Pajtim Kasami was left fuming after the player's proposed loan move from Fulham to Pescara collapsed.

The deal was done, but it couldn't be completed because of an internet connection issue at the hotel in Milan which is used by Italian clubs to negotiate and finalise moves.

"I'm angry," stated Mino Raiola. "Angry that transfers in Italy have to be done in a place like this. It's like Italian stadiums, it's embarrassing...

"You can't do transfers in a hotel like this. This place needs to be knocked down and rebuilt. If people don't wake up in Italy then nobody will come anymore.

"A transfer can't collapse because the lifts are broken or because the internet is down.

"Regulations state that transfer documents must be completed online. As a result, the documents for the transfer of Kasami to Pescara were not filed in time."

http://www.football-italia.net/30212/why-kasami-didn't-join-pescara...?

WhiteJC

SIR ALEX'S TEAM NEWS AHEAD OF FULHAM TRIP – RIO WILL START, EVANS RETURNING

With a victory over Southampton on Wednesday taking United 7 points clear at the top of the table, United can open that gap to 10, even if only for 24 hours, beating Fulham on Saturday evening.

A rotated team yielded a shaky performance against the promoted side on Wednesday and with a trip to Madrid next week, Sir Alex may again rest players.

Whilst Ashley Young will miss the game, Jonny Evans returns to training today having been out since the FA Cup game with West Ham and Sir Alex has confirmed Rio Ferdinand will return to the starting line up, having been used as a sub against Southampton, with Sir Alex saying:
"Ashley is still not available but hopefully Jonny will train today, which will give us another option. That is good news. We're quite healthy in terms of the players available."

The side know what their job is having blown a lead last season to hand City the title, so Sir Alex doesn't feel he needs to warn the players about complacency especially after Fulham's performance midweek against West Ham:
"Every game is treated the same way."

http://thebusbyway.com/2013/02/01/sir-alexs-team-news-ahead-of-trip-to-fulham-rio-will-start-evans-returning/?

WhiteJC

One That Got Away

Reports that filtered through early yesterday evening infer that Fulham nearly acquired another goalkeeper.

Apparently, Maarten Stekelenburg was on his way to London to discuss personal terms and undertake a medical with AS Roma having agreed a price with Fulham.

But, with the keeper aboard a plane, some 35,000 feet in the air, AS Roam suddenly realised that by the time they`d decided Stekelenburg could leave the realisation hit home, that with the Italian transfer window closing at 18:00 hours, they`d not have time to sign a replacement.

Therefore, the plug was pulled on the deal with the Dutch keeper totally oblivious to what was going on.

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=307462#ixzz2Jeznuv2S

WhiteJC

Schwarzer: Fulham targeting top-half finish

Fulham goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer looks ahead to the Premier League fixture against Manchester United this Saturday - telling talkSPORT that the Cottagers are targeting a top-half finish.

Martin Jol's side are currently 12th in the table, two points off 10th placed Stoke City, and face the Red Devils in talkSPORT's live commentary game.

Sir Alex Ferguson's side are in good form, having won five out of their last six league fixtures, but Schwarzer believes his side can cause a shock at Craven Cottage.

Read more: http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/sports-breakfast/130201/schwarzer-fulham-targeting-top-half-finish-190720?#ixzz2Jf099RGm
Follow us: @talksport on Twitter
Read more at http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/sports-breakfast/130201/schwarzer-fulham-targeting-top-half-finish-190720?#lEP3WOfShZLAuPDP.99

WhiteJC

U21s Head To Boro

Fulham's Under-21s play Middlesbrough for the third time this season when they head to Rockliffe Park on Saturday (12pm).

The Whites drew 0-0 with Boro at Motspur Park back in September, before going down to a 2-0 defeat to the North-East outfit in November after goals from Andy Halliday and Luke Williams.

Now in phase two of their Barclays U21 Premier League Group 1 campaign, Fulham drew 2-2 at Sunderland on Monday afternoon.

After falling behind against the Black Cats through George Honeyman, the Whites recovered to equalise through Lauri Dalla Valle, before Tom Donegan put Fulham in front.

However, a late effort by Jordan Laidler meant that Kit Symons and his boys had to settle for a point.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/february/01/u21s-head-to-boro?