watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

More quality for next season

Started by SP, February 02, 2013, 10:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Following QPRs relegation today (see WATRBs) I think Martin Jol should look to sign big boy Samba for next season.  A bid of about £3m should be sufficient along with a 50% pay cut.  Maybe take the keeper & Tarabatt as well?

064.gif

Markffc123

no thanks

would not touch any of there players -all relegation battle players as proved by there position and they all just there for the money

Bedford White

It's hard to argue a case for signing any of their players, clearly the have some talented squad members but overall, unless they avoid the drop, each and everyone one of them will have their reputations and careers tarnished by their involvement in this grand misadventure.  :dead horse:

tonynorton

I think we can better plays then thos mentioned! Plsyers that aint just interested in money?

HatterDon

Quote from: SP on February 02, 2013, 10:19:37 PM
Following QPRs relegation today (see WATRBs) I think Martin Jol should look to sign big boy Samba for next season.  A bid of about £3m should be sufficient along with a 50% pay cut.  Maybe take the keeper & Tarabatt as well?

064.gif

just sign them to your fantasy team
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

gerrys

Quote from: Markffc123 on February 02, 2013, 11:46:55 PM
no thanks

would not touch any of their players -all relegation battle players as proved by their position and they all just there for the money

Oh, I dunno........Julio Cesar seems to be doing his bit.........

Oiseau

No thank you.

Taarabt is an incredibly selfish player. He's skilled, yes, but he wouldn't pass the ball in the box if his career depended on it. I'm not desperate for Cesar, either, although he's certainly skillful. There are slightly younger keepers around who are just as good (Stek.)

west kowloon white

Doubtless they will escape on goal diff on last day of season-Harry will get his massive bonus and Fernandes can go back to his dubious airline-couldn't give a monkeys about any of their vain players.