more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why Cant Our Scouts Find Guys Like!!!!

Started by Toshes Fag Packet, February 03, 2013, 11:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toshes Fag Packet

Sissoko at Newcastle 1.8 million,and Wigan find a few in South America
every year...Do our Scouts go about blindfolded.
Alan Carr the comedians Dad is the Toons scout he finds them all over
the place and watches them for months before they think of signing.
Do we actually have a proper Scouting Systemn..

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Alot of other club supporters said the same when The Pog started with us,  mind you Sissoko is very speedy.

Terry Angus

it makes me laugh when people dismiss any view of foreign players that's based on championship manager. i could have told jol all about sissoko 3 or 4 years ago when he was 19, because he was a key part of my marseille team that won the champions' league! anyone who plays the game will also have known about tevez when he was a 17 year old at boca, ronaldinho when he was a 21 year old at PSG...

seriously though, if even the makers of a computer game have been aware of sissoko's talent for several years, it can't have been much of a secret in football. i expect there are other reasons he wasn't brought over here sooner, e.g., wage demands

ffcbulgaria

the guy played one game, scored a saved ball 1 vs the goal and hit a good shot for the 2nd

judge in 5 games

Deanothefulhamfan

The guy is very decent.... but think our scouts did alright bringing in emanuelson and Enoh

alexbishop

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on February 03, 2013, 12:51:12 PM
The guy is very decent.... but think our scouts did alright bringing in emanuelson and Enoh

Our scouts didnt bring them in....Jol's agent did
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Deanothefulhamfan

Fair point but whats the difference if they are quality?

west kowloon white

How negative-thanks Jol's agent-lets judge NU on further evidence-looks like some pans and flash-but what do I know.

SP

Quote from: Terry Angus on February 03, 2013, 12:29:44 PM
anyone who plays the game will also have known about tevez when he was a 17 year old at boca, ronaldinho when he was a 21 year old at PSG...

Did Tevez play at the Cottage in the U21 game a few years back?

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Even if we were in for Sissoko (which according to some papers we were) he would still go to Newcastle because of the French Revolution, most of the national team is there in Debuchy, Cabaye and Ben Arfa.

jarv

It is a crap shoot. Fulham signed bargain players, Saha, Boa Morte who did nothiing at previous clubs. Dempsey, Hangeland who were unknown until signed. There are many more I am sure.
Newcastle took a chance om Ba when other clubs turned him away.
Blackpool signed Charlie Adam, who couldn't hack it in Scotland. etc etc.

Chutney

I guess someone elses scouts must of found Dembele, Dempsey, Hangeland etc...
C O Y W

Burt

He looked pretty handy yesterday, bargain of the season in fact, but you can really only judge these things over a longer period of time...

Enter the Frei

Our scouting system isn't exactly poor, one extra point on Sissoko though is that in that one game he matched his goal tally for the last 2 seasons. He's started well and is a very good player but as many have said judge him in two weeks.

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: Chutney on February 03, 2013, 05:08:51 PM
I guess someone elses scouts must of found Dembele, Dempsey, Hangeland etc...

Yea, RH and MH' agents i guess

Ordar

I did actually say we should sign him before the window. (If someone wants to find the thread) wasn't exactly a genius signing. He was that cheap as he was out of contract in the summer

DiegoFulham

so we casually forget us bringing in Dembele... Dempsey... Hangeland...Pog... Ruiz.... ect...
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Walsh

You say this and we haven't even seen our transfers play yet, you never know Enoh could be twice as good as Sissoko and Elmanualson we saw 10 minutes against top of the league, lets see what our boys have to offer before you judge our scouting system.

Toshes Fag Packet

Quote from: Walsh on February 03, 2013, 10:29:58 PM
You say this and we haven't even seen our transfers play yet, you never know Enoh could be twice as good as Sissoko and Elmanualson we saw 10 minutes against top of the league, lets see what our boys have to offer before you judge our scouting system.

These loan signings were done through agents,theyre sent to
every club a list of players available.
Nothing to do with our Scouts(if we have any)

Jack Fulham

why didn't we sign michu, why didn't we sign tettey, why didn't we sign sissoko, why didn't we sign Cisse etc etc

There is 19 other teams in the league with scouts too. It's a tough market.