watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Twitter T-Shirt Competition

Started by farfouille, February 04, 2013, 03:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farfouille

QuoteToday we hit another social media milestone as we reached 100,000 followers on twitter! Thank you for your ongoing support and, to celebrate, we want your help!

To commemorate reaching 100k followers on twitter, we are holding a t-shirt design competition and are inviting fans to get creative and send in their best work. All you need to do is follow a few simple rules:

The t-shirt needs to be white, black or grey
The design must contain the hashtag #ffc; but feel free to include a slogan or our handle @fulhamfc
Designs can be submitted via twitter using #ffc100k or emailed to [email protected]
The design should be kept to the front of the shirt only
The winning design will be reviewed and selected by FFC staff and we will get the shirts printed and sold instore. The winner will receive their shirt for free and we'll get it signed by the First Team!

Fans have until 5pm Friday 8th February to submit a design.

Good Luck!

Has anyone joined this competition?
This is what I did:

"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

A Humble Man

I thought a wet t-shirt competition was more to our taste if some past threads are anything to go by.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

farfouille

Quote from: A Humble Man on February 04, 2013, 04:02:22 PM
I thought a wet t-shirt competition was more to our taste if some past threads are anything to go by.

You should suggest that on the website!
Although, I don't look good in a wet t-shirt... :P
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: A Humble Man on February 04, 2013, 04:02:22 PM
:plus one:  :dft011:
Foolish ham

WhiteJC

farfouille

Nice one, WhiteJC.

Here's one of mine I didn't send:

- Rene Meulensteen